Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

No they don't (atm).
    Reconstruct will be available when the enhancements change goes live.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Bladeforged

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    No they don't (atm).
    Reconstruct will be available when the enhancements change goes live.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Bladeforged
    Meant to post that, but I've been away from the forums for the last 2 and a half weeks. Thanks for making it clear, cru!
    "F*** Jay and Silent Bob, f*** them up their stupid a**es."
    "Who the f*** said that s***?"
    "A guy who calls himself 'Magnolia Fan'."

Did I read correctly that DOS is getting nerfed to only work with S&B? So very sad as my DOS is THF...

Does this mean Bladeforged will be reduced to pally sorcs? Or will they have strong enough repair spells to be turtle tanks?
    Last edited by ThePrincipal; 07-12-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrincipal View Post
    Did I read correctly that DOS is getting nerfed to only work with S&B? So very sad as my DOS is THF...

Does this mean Bladeforged will be reduced to pally sorcs? Or will they have strong enough repair spells to be turtle tanks?
    I've been playing around on Lam with Defender and DPS trees. However, some things that I noticed were an option to have more repair spellpower, at the cost of the equivalent of the current "Healer's Friend" enhancements. Not exactly a trade-off that I'm fond of for grouping, but isn't that bad for soloing.

I was planning on talking more about the enhancement trees after a bit more of playing around with them, but life's been a little crazy lately.

To answer your question, DoS doesn't exclusively work for Sword and Board, but I didn't see anything similar to the current DoS buff in the tree either. I will say the fact that they combined HotD and KotC is more of an improvement, as there would be redundancies if they made two separate trees. Bladeforged can also get up to 100% fort through racial enhancements now, and the reconstruct spell is also available.

As far as the being relegated to Pally/Sorcs, I think that the DPS tree options are stable enough that you should be able to survive while putting out some decent numbers in melee, with proper planning.
    "F*** Jay and Silent Bob, f*** them up their stupid a**es."
    "Who the f*** said that s***?"
    "A guy who calls himself 'Magnolia Fan'."

I checked out Lam and I'm mixed on the results of the bladeforged DOS.

The bladeforged enhancements are great, very powerful mix of defenses and offensive abilities. I see what you mean about healers friend and the repair amp.

The 2/figher splash looses haste boost and fighter strength. I think the wizard/fighter splash pulls ahead now.

Overall the DOS got nerfed. The stance no longer provides a hp increase and it lost some offensive abilities like exalted smites and divine sacrifice.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Octarino View Post
    Can someone confirm that L20 pure paladin Bladeforged gets reconstruct?
    No, I think the best it gets is Repair Crit

Quote Originally Posted by willzdude View Post
    No, I think the best it gets is Repair Crit
    On live, you only get repair spells through paladin levels.

We've been told u19 will get reconstruct SLA to bladeforged - regardless of paladin levels. (Or so I was told)

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

The Reconstruct SLA is part of the Enhancement overhaul; so presuming that goes live with U19, we should see it show up soon.

Community Member

Default 14 pally 6 fighter

]

you dont need more then maybe 6-9 levels fighter. 14 levels pally give you holy sword and getting the crit feats and going down the KoC tree for smites one should be fine for damage. basicly pick up power attack, cleave, improved crit slash, power crit, great cleave, admant body, and sensably buy into your BF racial, KoC, Kensai and you should be fine. i dont know why ppl think they got to go through and describe their **** builds level by level feat by feat, skill point by skill point. lets be honest if you go on the forums and level your character based upon what someone else did and wrote down specific then you don't know how to play and you should quit the game! Or just do like everyone else and figure it out on your own

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12