Community Member

Angry Tinker's Goggles

I give up! I have now opened over 50 chests that Tinker's Goggles are supposed to have a chance to drop in. I have tried both optionals in Schemes on normal, and Bulat's chest in the Manufactury. I have pulled enough Tinker's Gloves to start my own shop. If they are not truly bugged, they have set the chance to drop so low that they might as well be. Unless the wikis are wrong about where they drop of course, but the few people I have talked to that said they have had a pair all said they got them in Schemes at the Master of the Hounds chest. None of them had gotten them in the last year though.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aakkaa View Post
    I give up! I have now opened over 50 chests that Tinker's Goggles are supposed to have a chance to drop in. I have tried both optionals in Schemes on normal, and Bulat's chest in the Manufactury. I have pulled enough Tinker's Gloves to start my own shop. If they are not truly bugged, they have set the chance to drop so low that they might as well be. Unless the wikis are wrong about where they drop of course, but the few people I have talked to that said they have had a pair all said they got them in Schemes at the Master of the Hounds chest. None of them had gotten them in the last year though.
    What difficulty are you running? Some of the items in Schemes only drop on certain difficulties - normal for the goggles.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WiseFreelancer View Post
    What difficulty are you running? Some of the items in Schemes only drop on certain difficulties - normal for the goggles.
    Why would a named item ONLY drop on Normal for crying out loud?! If that is true it must be a bug.

The drop rate in Schemes is minuscule - like 1%. You should just be running the Manufactury chest with a full raid party.

Community Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by WiseFreelancer View Post
    Yep, running Schemes on Normal. Believe me I have read all the Wikis on this repeatedly.