Default Pre-purchase Questions

If I add "Save 50% on Menace Of The Underdark with your purchase of Shadowfell Conspiracy! A $34.99 value for $17.49!" to my expansion order, do I get a separate code for MOTU?

In other words, can I add the Shadowfell Conspiracy to one account and MOTU to another?

How about if I add the extra TP, is there a separate code for that?

I believe I have seen others post that there is a separate code for the Legendary Upgrade, right?

Thanks.

Since no one answered until now.
    Expansion pack, TP code and upgrade are a seperate code each so I'd say the old expansion deal is still also a seperate code. Since buying in the ddo market doesn't force you to log in to your game account and doesn't automatically unlock for your account it should be possible to use the codes on different accounts.
    It should only be a code to upgrade account options and I somehow doubt they are linking these codes to each other for every purchase. Because if they would do that sending one code would be enough for every purchase but they are sending several codes if you bought several things.

But I'd still suggest to wait for an official response, and if they don't answer in this thread in the next few days they probably didn't see it and you should send a support ticket.
    And don't be afraid to ask such a question in a support ticket, you are going to pay much money for your purchase and have the right to make sure there won't be any problems afterwards.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJMC895610 View Post
    If I add "Save 50% on Menace Of The Underdark with your purchase of Shadowfell Conspiracy! A $34.99 value for $17.49!" to my expansion order, do I get a separate code for MOTU?

In other words, can I add the Shadowfell Conspiracy to one account and MOTU to another?

How about if I add the extra TP, is there a separate code for that?

I believe I have seen others post that there is a separate code for the Legendary Upgrade, right?

Thanks.
    Yes, for every thing you get separate code, and can use it for different accounts, f.e. I brought 2xexp+legendary and i get 4 codes and we used it on 2 accounts. so basicaly if you buy exp+tp+shiny+underdark, you get 4 separate codes