Firstly huzzah for finally being able to log in to the forums again.
Thanks for the Shadowfell FAQ but I'm curious for more info about the expansion:
- How many quests exactly?
- Will that be enough xp for the new lvls?
- New Raid or not?
- How will the lvl cap increase work, just base lvl or will ED's be changed at all?
- What's the time frame for Iconic Reincarnates? The dev diary hinted at LR first, then TR later but is that like 1~2 updates kind of later or “hand wavey far in the future” kind of later?
The time frame of other features are also somewhat related:
- When is that epic reincarnate thing happening?
- Can we assume more Iconics will be added later down the road?
- Spellpower/skill changes were said to be separate from the enhancement revamp, will that be coming sooner then?
- Of course eta on enhancement changes are always welcomed but please take as much time as possible getting them right, no need to rush it.
Some of these may be answered with the next Lamannia update but the earlier the better as a couple of them may determine some folks pre-purchase decisions.
I personally was really hoping for Gnome to show up this year but I'm guessing those resources went into the Iconics instead. I'm still not clear on who those are aimed at.. it seems odd to market a 'premium pay only' class to beginners who are less likely to shell out money. I wonder if sales of these will pick up after they can be TR'd into/out of.
Lastly thanks for your hard work! Even with the myriad of problems it's still better than any other mmo for D&D fans.