Community Member

Thumbs down Expansion code not working

Bought Standard Expansion and when i try to use the code i get this error:

"The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com."

I tried the workaround from http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...questionID=565 and still nothing. I had to submit a ticket :/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JogadorVelho View Post
    Bought Standard Expansion and when i try to use the code i get this error:

"The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com."

I tried the workaround from http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...questionID=565 and still nothing. I had to submit a ticket :/
    OMG Turbine. I had the hardest time updated my account with the expansion pack. Cutting and pasting the digital codes and logging and reclogging until I finally manually added dashes after each 5 characters and they worked. Please for future reference, add those dashes so that we have no problems cutting and pasting or allow them either way when entering the code.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    until I finally manually added dashes after each 5 characters and they worked.
    Before i submit ticket i tried to manually input the unlock code, both with and without dashes - still got nothing, still received error message. BUt, for my surprise, later i logged into the game and the pre-purchase itens were there. then i came back to check myaccount and still received same error - invalid code - and it currently stats that my account only have Manace of Underdark.

Weird...

Community Member

P.S: When i manually insert code without dashes, the invalid message appears when i type the 6th digit...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JogadorVelho View Post
    P.S: When i manually insert code without dashes, the invalid message appears when i type the 6th digit...
    The exact way I entered this to work was:

1.) Log in to myturbine.com

2.) Cut and paste the digital rights code from my email into the top section of add a product key.

3.) Double click cursor after 5th character on pasted key and type -.

4.) I only needed to put 1st - in and it formatted key to place rest of dashes automatically.

5.) Submit code.

The firste entered code showed up right away. When I entered the second code, it did not show up until I logged off and back on myturbine.com.

Community Member

I had to enter my upgrade codes as a "game time code" for it to work.