Post WTB: Shadowfell Conspiracy CE + Legendary Upgrade

I'm looking to acquire the Shadowfell Conspiracy Collector's Edition as well as the Shadowfell Conspiracy Legendary Upgrade. The Collector's Edition is valued at a little over 5,000 Turbine Points, and the Legendary Upgrade is valued at a little under 5,000. With these figures in mind, I'm willing to offer double the platinum I would normally for a 5,000 Turbine Point Card. That totals to 16,800,000 Platinum, and I'll throw in an extra 200,000 to bring it up to an even 17,000,000.

I can also offer a Globe of True Imperial Blood, Epic Elite Dream Visors, Helm of the Black Dragon (Dexterity +8), plus up to 1,000 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement.

For those of you who haven't traded with me before, I have a trade thread [-KILLTHIS-URL="https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/400264-WTB-Turbine-Points!"]here[/URL] where people have left feedback of their past experience with me. Please send me a private message on these forums if you are interested so we can discuss the transaction, as this is a fairly large investment for both parties and I like to make sure everyone is comfortable with the trade.

TL;DR:
    17,000,000 Platinum for Conspiracy Collector's Edition + Legendary Upgrade.
    OR
    Combination of: Epic Elite Dream Visors, Helm of the Black Dragon (Dexterity +8), up to 1,000 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement for Conspiracy Collector's Edition + Legendary Upgrade.

Closed!
    Last edited by NexEverto; 06-22-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Offer updated. My soul will be next to sell! Though it won't be all that useful.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    I'm looking to acquire the Shadowfell Conspiracy Collector's Edition as well as the Shadowfell Conspiracy Legendary Upgrade. The Collector's Edition is valued at a little over 5,000 Turbine Points, and the Legendary Upgrade is valued at a little under 5,000. With these figures in mind, I'm willing to offer double the platinum I would normally for a 5,000 Turbine Point Card. That totals to 16,800,000 Platinum, and I'll throw in an extra 200,000 to bring it up to an even 17,000,000.

I can also offer a Globe of True Imperial Blood, Epic Elite Dream Visors, Helm of the Black Dragon (Dexterity +8), plus up to 1,000 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement.

For those of you who haven't traded with me before, I have a trade thread here where people have left feedback of their past experience with me. Please send me a private message on these forums if you are interested so we can discuss the transaction, as this is a fairly large investment for both parties and I like to make sure everyone is comfortable with the trade.

TL;DR:
    17,000,000 Platinum for Conspiracy Collector's Edition + Legendary Upgrade.
    OR
    Combination of: Epic Elite Dream Visors, Helm of the Black Dragon (Dexterity +8), up to 1,000 Elixirs of Major Mnemonic Enhancement for Conspiracy Collector's Edition + Legendary Upgrade.
    1 thing is the prize that will have the pack when can buy it, and another thing is when you have access to it

example: 1 year and can't buy motu on the store, oh well, turbine is so intelligent that they have set it to 10k when that's not the prize it will have

so 89,98$ + taxes is the real cost of what u want

if with 60$ (taxes included) you can buy 2 otto boxes(double bundle has been for a while) you should reformulate your offer

Quote Originally Posted by psyko_peta View Post
    1 thing is the prize that will have the pack when can buy it, and another thing is when you have access to it

example: 1 year and can't buy motu on the store, oh well, turbine is so intelligent that they have set it to 10k when that's not the prize it will have

so 89,98$ + taxes is the real cost of what u want

if with 60$ (taxes included) you can buy 2 otto boxes(double bundle has been for a while) you should reformulate your offer
    You never base a long term price on a temporary offer, which is exactly what the Double Points Bonus is. Also, the points and prices I’ve mentioned are based on Turbine Point Codes, which are not subject to Double Point Bonus offers, so the pricing is still accurate.

I’m not looking for any further discussion about this unless you’re interested in the deal (which I can assume you’re not). Thanks for the free bump though!

Closed!
    Last edited by NexEverto; 06-22-2013 at 10:00 AM.