Default Looking for Guild - Thelanis

Hello,

I am a returning player from a few years ago. I guess when I stopped playing it was just before they implemented Guild Ships and ToD was endgame. I like to think I have pretty decent knowledge of the game and quests. I sometimes like to take my time doing quests but really don't mind quick runs if thats what the group I'm with wants. Generally have reasonably self sufficient characters and they always at least carry potions for most stuff if they lack UMD or spells.

I am a mature player (30 years old +) with 4 level 20 (or close to it) toons and counting. I have an active sub and try to play a few hours a day, more when I don't work. In the Pacific Time zone and have a working microphone.

Looking for active guild that is into raiding and TR'ing. I have only TR'd one character and he's currently stuck in level 19 purgatory due to lack of groups to run with, hence my need for a guild. I have been solo'ing mostly the last couple of months to get back into it, also I have no experience with the Epic scene (or made an epic character) so some help in that department would be cool although I learn pretty quick.

Feel free to msg me here or in game if your looking for a new member. I look forward to hearing from your prospective guild.

My characters

Jergyl - Lvl 19 Fighter (TR) (TWF, Khopesh)
    Zaneros - Lvl 18 Fighter/2 Rogue (THF with evasion and trap skills)
    Galender - Lvl 9 Bard/2 Fighter/2 Rogue (Warforged Warchanter)
    Arklem - Lvl 20 Cleric (Bank toon for now)
    Arkant - Lvl 16 Bard/3 Fighter (Hagglebot for now)
    Tauster - Lvl 6 FvS
    Last edited by Semmemon22; 05-23-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Community Member

Default If your still looking for a guild.....Chain Mail might be for you...

we are a level 70 guild, small like 9 of us...4 or 5 really active....we are trying to grow and have toons of different levels...send Trapsrstupid or Relaxxo a mail message to find out more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Semmemon22 View Post
    Hello,

I am a returning player from a few years ago. I guess when I stopped playing it was just before they implemented Guild Ships and ToD was endgame. I like to think I have pretty decent knowledge of the game and quests. I sometimes like to take my time doing quests but really don't mind quick runs if thats what the group I'm with wants. Generally have reasonably self sufficient characters and they always at least carry potions for most stuff if they lack UMD or spells.

I am a mature player (30 years old +) with 4 level 20 (or close to it) toons and counting. I have an active sub and try to play a few hours a day, more when I don't work. In the Pacific Time zone and have a working microphone.

Looking for active guild that is into raiding and TR'ing. I have only TR'd one character and he's currently stuck in level 19 purgatory due to lack of groups to run with, hence my need for a guild. I have been solo'ing mostly the last couple of months to get back into it, also I have no experience with the Epic scene (or made an epic character) so some help in that department would be cool although I learn pretty quick.

Feel free to msg me here or in game if your looking for a new member. I look forward to hearing from your prospective guild.

My characters

Jergyl - Lvl 19 Fighter (TR) (TWF, Khopesh)
    Zaneros - Lvl 18 Fighter/2 Rogue (THF with evasion and trap skills)
    Galender - Lvl 9 Bard/2 Fighter/2 Rogue (Warforged Warchanter)
    Arklem - Lvl 20 Cleric (Bank toon for now)
    Arkant - Lvl 16 Bard/3 Fighter (Hagglebot for now)
    Tauster - Lvl 6 FvS

Community Member

lvl 69 guild. Very laid back. I am an officer but don't do much with my guild (I make up for that by frequently taking renown). Point being, if you just want the benefit of being in a guild, its a good one for that. I think we do a few raids a week. I haven't had much luck asking guildies to join my groups. btu have been very happy in this guild. We are very actively trying to recruit as many players as possible, and trying to get as gihh a level as we can as fast as we can. If this sounds good ir you have more questions, PM me, or find me, Phiver, in game.

Thanks for the replies everyone

Found a home at last.