Default Missing 2k tp from pre purchase

i just did the pre purchase and i got all the other items but i did not get the 2000 turbine points. was wondering if anyone else got this bug and if not can i get a dev to answer to this thread

Community Member

I recieved them immediately but it can take some time, not sure but i think its in product describtion that it can take 9h? if you don get it in few days, just send ticket.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wguns View Post
    i just did the pre purchase and i got all the other items but i did not get the 2000 turbine points. was wondering if anyone else got this bug and if not can i get a dev to answer to this thread
    I bought the CE this time yesterday...didn't receive the 2k points and still don't have them. Opened a ticket through Turbine support this morning...haven't even received a confirmation email that they got the ticket.

Optimism is low.

Community Member

I bought that starter pack to my friend as b-day gift. it took about 4 days til he recieved TPs. i had problem with that pack due to that issue then, but i sended ticket and after few days i recieved those TP. so just wait few days, then send a ticket, but dont forget, they have pile of tickets so it can take time til someone pick yours

Community Member

4 days later....still no Turbine points. Submitted another ticket...I don't even get the "confirmation email" that is supposed to be generated upon the creation of a ticket. Didn't get one from my 1st ticket 4 days ago, either.

Here's to hoping that due to the colossal volume of ef-ups surrounding this pre-order that they just haven't pulled my ticket out of the massive pile building up.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AStormbringer View Post
    4 days later....still no Turbine points. Submitted another ticket...I don't even get the "confirmation email" that is supposed to be generated upon the creation of a ticket. Didn't get one from my 1st ticket 4 days ago, either.

Here's to hoping that due to the colossal volume of ef-ups surrounding this pre-order that they just haven't pulled my ticket out of the massive pile building up.
    If you are american, call them, they should help you in minutes then. tickets can take some time. especially now with those problems