Default bladeforge cosmetic working as intended?

well.. i pre order the collector edition plus the legendary pack..

but when i made my first bladeforge i only recive the gold & blue cosmetic armor.. the pure gold one is missing..from what i have seen these are btc.. and according to forum these cosmetic armor are only given once to the first bladeforget character created.. is this working as intended?

p.s. i would wish these could become bta.. so my other wf character can use them.. or given them both to every bladeforge character we made are also a solution.. the pre order site doesn't say btc nor one per sever i believe... turbine plz address this issue.. (i made a bladeforge to test out the new iconic hero.. now i can't even delete and reroll.. as an iconic hero it can't tr or lesser tr.. so i can't reset it's build..)

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    well.. i pre order the collector edition plus the legendary pack..

but when i made my first bladeforge i only recive the gold & blue cosmetic armor.. the pure gold one is missing..from what i have seen these are btc.. and according to forum these cosmetic armor are only given once to the first bladeforget character created.. is this working as intended?

p.s. i would wish these could become bta.. so my other wf character can use them.. or given them both to every bladeforge character we made are also a solution.. the pre order site doesn't say btc nor one per sever i believe... turbine plz address this issue.. (i made a bladeforge to test out the new iconic hero.. now i can't even delete and reroll.. as an iconic hero it can't tr or lesser tr.. so i can't reset it's build..)
    Both armors are given to ever iconic WF you make. Thats how its works for me. SO it looks like something has not taken. Did you add two codes to your account?

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Both armors are given to ever iconic WF you make. Thats how its works for me. SO it looks like something has not taken. Did you add two codes to your account?
    yea i input both code... i get everything other then this gold armor.. i just tried roll two other bladeforge character. i still get only the "grand bladeforge frame"(the gold & blue one).. the pure gold version is still missing...