Default From Beyond the Grave - Bugged (Lit Pyres not counting)

Opened a bug. Just curious if anyone noticed or wants to confirm.

Ran From Beyond the Grave twice yesterday (day of U18). Out of 4 Pyres lit, only 2 were marked as lit. Quest completion cannot occur till all 4 pyres are lit. This happened on both runs of this quest.

After we lit the 4th pyre, Deathshade (end boss) came out. Defeating him, we got the treasure. But still the quest shows that only 2 Pyres are actually lit.

Attempting to click on them, or interact with them did nothing. Thus, could not finish quest.
    Kiss My Khopes and Bow to my Bow
    ----------------------------------
    Firekragg Red / Windkragg Red of Sarlona

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawklynn View Post
    Opened a bug. Just curious if anyone noticed or wants to confirm.

Ran From Beyond the Grave twice yesterday (day of U18). Out of 4 Pyres lit, only 2 were marked as lit. Quest completion cannot occur till all 4 pyres are lit. This happened on both runs of this quest.

After we lit the 4th pyre, Deathshade (end boss) came out. Defeating him, we got the treasure. But still the quest shows that only 2 Pyres are actually lit.

Attempting to click on them, or interact with them did nothing. Thus, could not finish quest.
    Same thing here, today

I would hazard a guess that this is due to the current bug where getting interrupted while executing a long task causes the task animation to complete but does not actually cause the task to be marked complete in all circumstances. If this is the case, then getting hit while lighting a pyre would cause it to appear to have been done, while not actually marking that pyre as having been lit.

There are reports that switch activations are behaving the same way. For instance it has been noted that currently in Xorian Cipher if you are interrupted while closing a portal the portal will appear closed but will not be marked as such in the quest objectives, thereby making that optional impossible to complete.
    Heatherx Rgr12/Arti6/Rog2 (PL: 3 Wiz; 1 FvS; 2 Sor; 1 Clr; 1 Arti; 1 Rog)
    Toryen Warchanter 22 ~ Treslyn Cleric 24 ~ Lohikaerme Druid 23 ~ Khenshii Monk 20

Heroes of Light and Darkness ~ Argonnessen

Same thing happened in Fleshmaker on the electrical levels.

This also happened to me in Beyond as well as Tomb of the Shadow King. Using a hireling for the pyres worked out for me.

Happened twice today in Shadow King
    Dontbleed----Velvetelvis----Bleedout----Whatsina
    Synergia
    Argo

Community Member

Default Skip this quest

Skip this quest entirely until the bug is fixed...it takes so long to light fire and if you get interupted once.....it won't count as completing objective.