Hybrid View

Default Can we get a refund or upgrade option to convert an armor kit to a cosmetic kit?

That's awesome that the cosmetic kits are available! I looked through them all and found one that I liked, but I already purchased this as an amor kit some time ago. It was one of the most expensive kits, so now I'm feeling a bit jipped that I would have to pay full price to get this as a cosmetic kit

Is there any way we could get a refund on existing armor kits, or perhaps as a better business model, have an upgrade option available to convert an existing kit into a cosmetic kit? Kind of like what was done with stat upgrade tomes?

P.S. Would love to see some cool Paladin full plate cosmetic armor and helmets
    Aryk Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin
    Grolyn Stoutheart, Divine Disciple Cleric
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler

Or use our already modified armors/outfits in the cosmetic slots? I haven't logged in since the update, so I can't tell what and where can we slot stuff.

Could be interesting, but I think most people are only worried about nerfs, bugs and ranting on the forums and things like that.
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

I would like to see this as well. I do like the armor kits I have, and I have bought them twice, so I have them on my new armor as well.

It would be nice to actually get the permanent version or at least a discount based on the ones we have already purchased. As it stands now, with the price of them, it is unlikely I will purchase them.
    Characters of note:
    Cannith --Smudge, Lillari, Thrallia, Urja
    Thelanis -- Magarette, Nuadia, Kerta, Sayata, Urja

Community Member

Default Include me as well.

I also would very much like to be able to have the existing kits I have bought be able for me to freely apply to any armor. I asked for this a long time ago but they never did it. I am very excited they have finally done so. I have one kit I bought I would very much rather apply to a different armor but I just haven't found it in me to spend as much money as I did with the first 2 kits. However, knowing I can apply any kit to any armor encourages much more the collecting of kits now. Please consider converting all our pre-existing armor kits to be able to be applied to any armor we so choose. Thanks.

P.S. Mith the devs also consider allowing us to reconfigure facial features and even glasses, ear rings, allowing necklaces to show, or other stuff like that.

I'd be willing to pay Turbine points for an upgrade if it was reasonable.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian