Default TP not granted with Shadowfell purchase

Bought the "collector's edition" and have not yet received the 2000 turbine points. I received everything else.

If there was somewhere else to post this I couldn't figure it out.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

My advice would be to call them, if you have the patience and will to live to survive the suicide-inducing hold music. It's really bad. But I have always gotten my problems fixed by calling in, and you'll get a much quicker resolution in general than tickets or random forum posts.

But do whatever makes you happy.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    ...much quicker resolution in general than tickets or random forum posts.

But do whatever makes you happy.
    Following what is posted at support.turbine.com leads here or to a LOTRO thread. Posting here might also reveal if other people are having the same issue.

Community Member

hmm, did you recieve and claim your tickets? not sure if that would do anything with it. I didnt look at my TP before I used the tickets but I definately got the 2000TP I was supposed to.

You are not the only person to fail to get your TP. Call 1-855-WBGAMES (at least in the US) and they can fix it instantly once you get through the hold queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    hmm, did you recieve and claim your tickets? not sure if that would do anything with it. I didnt look at my TP before I used the tickets but I definately got the 2000TP I was supposed to.
    I got everything else.

As cdr points-out I might just have to call.

Bleh.

Community Member

Default I feel your pain. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    Bought the "collector's edition" and have not yet received the 2000 turbine points. I received everything else.

If there was somewhere else to post this I couldn't figure it out.
    As you also did not get the points for the SC (Standard Edition).
    Stay with the same TP that i had before use the "SC: Pre-Purchased Claim Ticket".
    I have sent two tickets but so far no response.

PS.: I remember a letter written by Fernando Paiz (30 August 2012) talking about life quality improvement ...

Quote Originally Posted by SycronIV View Post
    As you also did not get the points for the SC (Standard Edition).
    Stay with the same TP that i had before use the "SC: Pre-Purchased Claim Ticket".
    I have sent two tickets but so far no response.

PS.: I remember a letter written by Fernando Paiz (30 August 2012) talking about life quality improvement ...
    I managed to submit a ticket through the support website. The first response said I got everything. I replied that I didn't get the TP...which was in the ticket description...then I got the TP.

My advice would be to call them, if you have the patience and will to live to survive the suicide-inducing hold music. It's really bad.
    Justin bieber?
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Justin bieber?
    No, and as I have never to my knowledge actually HEARD his music, I can't really say if it was worse or not, but it was awful. LOL I refused to give up or hang up that phone until I got my problem solved though! LOL Actually, 45 minutes wait the day the preorder sales went online with a technical issue wasn't really bad I think, considering how many people are probably calling in.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I managed to submit a ticket through the support website. The first response said I got everything. I replied that I didn't get the TP...which was in the ticket description...then I got the TP.
    Did it but at the moment i have not received the SC related TPs :///
    Last edited by SycronIV; 06-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Just a heads up. I pre-purchased the shadowfell legendary collectors yestersay and I got everything it said I would. Thing is, I also bought the 11k tp bundle with it and didn't recieve those. Submitted a ticket and if I don't receive a response by the time I get home from work, I guess I have to call them.... yay?
    Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    , I guess I have to call them.... yay?
    Bring your own music! Save yourself! LOL On the bright side, once you get past the hold music, they've been really nice and fast to help out.

Bring your own music! Save yourself! LOL On the bright side, once you get past the hold music, they've been really nice and fast to help out.
    Fortunately, I didn't require replacement music at all! The phone rang and went straight through. It was resolved in less than 30 seconds.

Turns out, it was a brain fart on my part. (heh, a rhyme) I was all "Yay! I got it!" and just entered the first code I saw. Turns out, there were 2 more codes. One for the collectors edition and one for the 11k tp.

I really have to stop doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.