Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default WTB 2x Collector's Edition + 2x Legendary upgrade codes

    EDIT 02/06: TRADE COMPLETED. THANKS VERY MUCH.





    They must be bought togheter OR if you want to sell me just 1x of both, let me know and we can work something out.

    Note: if you think my offer is too low, just avoid posting. If you think it's too high and wanna buy it, you probably won't say anything

    Note2: Also, since this trade, if it happens, will need a good dose of trust, I'm not doing it with guildless or obviously non-main Characters.

    Note3: I might settle for a 1x Collector + Legendary and 1x Standard + Legendary.



    My offer:

    5.000.000 Plat
    1250 Omnispell Dust
    100 Major Mnemonic pots
    +5 Huge Jewels and 3 Medium Jewels casted on you
    12 Raid bypass timers
    Globe of True Imperial Blood
    EE Black dragon Helm (+3 ins Con)
    EE Ring of the Djinn
    EE Gloves of Forgotten Craft
    EE Intricated Field Optic (+3 ins Wis)
    EE Spiked Boots
    EE Ring of Shadows
    EE Helm of the White Dragon (+8 con)
    EE Helm of the Black Dragon (+8 Str)
    EE Skyvault Shield
    EE Windlasher
    EE Surefooted Boots
    EE Iron Beads
    EE Skullsmasher
    EE Backstabber's Gloves
    EE Steady Handed Armbands
    EE Ring of the Stormreaver's prophecy
    EE The Mountain's Fist
    EE Adamantine Knuckles
    EE Bulwark of Storm's Fist
    EE Hammer of the Leaden Clouds
    EE Girdle of Giants' Brawn
    EE The Turmoil Within
    EE Belt of the Seven Ideals
    EE Manacles of Ceaseless Toil
    EE Tortured Livewood Bow
    EE Great Axe of the Chained Soldier
    EE Bronze Ingot Arcanum
    EE Mantle of the Dragonfriend
    EE Whisperchain
    ML24 Diamond of Dexterity +7
    ML24 Diamond of Constitution +7
    ML24 Diamond of Charisma +7
    ML24 Topaz of Fire Resistance 35
    ML24 Topaz of Power +200
    ML20 Diamond of Exception Constituion +1
    ML20 Sapphire of Armored Agility +2 (+2 Max Dex bonus)
    Planar Focus: Prowess (+8 con)
    Greater Convalescence Bracers of Superior Parrying
    Charisma +8 Ring of Greater Luck
    Cloak of Ice 3x Fireshield clickies
    +6 Drow Warhammer of Weapon Master (Ex combat Mastery +5)
    6% Doublestrike gloves
    6% Doublestrike ring
    Planar Focus of Subterfuge with +3 Ins WIS
    Planar Focus of Subterfuge with +3 Ins DEX
    +3 Tome of CHA x2
    +3 Tome of INT
    +3 Tome of WIS
    +3 Tome of STR
    50 Flawless Blue scales
    50 Flawless Black scales
    50 Flawless White scales
    7 Flawless Green Dragon scales
    8 Flawless Red Dragon scales
    3 Medium Dragonshard Fragment


    Send tell in-game or let me know with a PM.
    Last edited by Wizza; 06-02-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  2. #2
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Added

    EE Ring of the Djinn
    EE Gloves of Forgotten Craft

    to my offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  3. #3
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  4. #4
    Community Member Vengenance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    I love it, make a good trade and clean up your inventory all at once. Some nice stuff in there, good luck on your trade.
    Charater Names: Jeryle, Jerforged, Gerforged, Raybur, Rayber, Raibur, Marreth, Merreth
    Classes Played: Thief Acrobat, Ftr, Barbarian, Cleric, FVS, Caster, Bard, & Monk
    Member of Synergia

  5. #5
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,882

    Default

    I'll add 1 cp on top of farwils offer for the same thing

    Think of the cp
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  6. #6
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengenance View Post
    I love it, make a good trade and clean up your inventory all at once. Some nice stuff in there, good luck on your trade.
    Pretty much. Noone wants to sell me the codes thou!


    Die Cetussssssss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  7. #7
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Added EE Black dragon Helm (+3 ins Con).

    Cmon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  8. #8
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Trade is completed. It was A LONG trade but thanks very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    EDIT 02/06: TRADE COMPLETED. THANKS VERY MUCH.





    They must be bought togheter OR if you want to sell me just 1x of both, let me know and we can work something out.

    Note: if you think my offer is too low, just avoid posting. If you think it's too high and wanna buy it, you probably won't say anything

    Note2: Also, since this trade, if it happens, will need a good dose of trust, I'm not doing it with guildless or obviously non-main Characters.

    Note3: I might settle for a 1x Collector + Legendary and 1x Standard + Legendary.



    My offer:

    5.000.000 Plat
    1250 Omnispell Dust
    100 Major Mnemonic pots
    +5 Huge Jewels and 3 Medium Jewels casted on you
    12 Raid bypass timers
    Globe of True Imperial Blood
    EE Black dragon Helm (+3 ins Con)
    EE Ring of the Djinn
    EE Gloves of Forgotten Craft
    EE Intricated Field Optic (+3 ins Wis)
    EE Spiked Boots
    EE Ring of Shadows
    EE Helm of the White Dragon (+8 con)
    EE Helm of the Black Dragon (+8 Str)
    EE Skyvault Shield
    EE Windlasher
    EE Surefooted Boots
    EE Iron Beads
    EE Skullsmasher
    EE Backstabber's Gloves
    EE Steady Handed Armbands
    EE Ring of the Stormreaver's prophecy
    EE The Mountain's Fist
    EE Adamantine Knuckles
    EE Bulwark of Storm's Fist
    EE Hammer of the Leaden Clouds
    EE Girdle of Giants' Brawn
    EE The Turmoil Within
    EE Belt of the Seven Ideals
    EE Manacles of Ceaseless Toil
    EE Tortured Livewood Bow
    EE Great Axe of the Chained Soldier
    EE Bronze Ingot Arcanum
    EE Mantle of the Dragonfriend
    EE Whisperchain
    ML24 Diamond of Dexterity +7
    ML24 Diamond of Constitution +7
    ML24 Diamond of Charisma +7
    ML24 Topaz of Fire Resistance 35
    ML24 Topaz of Power +200
    ML20 Diamond of Exception Constituion +1
    ML20 Sapphire of Armored Agility +2 (+2 Max Dex bonus)
    Planar Focus: Prowess (+8 con)
    Greater Convalescence Bracers of Superior Parrying
    Charisma +8 Ring of Greater Luck
    Cloak of Ice 3x Fireshield clickies
    +6 Drow Warhammer of Weapon Master (Ex combat Mastery +5)
    6% Doublestrike gloves
    6% Doublestrike ring
    Planar Focus of Subterfuge with +3 Ins WIS
    Planar Focus of Subterfuge with +3 Ins DEX
    +3 Tome of CHA x2
    +3 Tome of INT
    +3 Tome of WIS
    +3 Tome of STR
    50 Flawless Blue scales
    50 Flawless Black scales
    50 Flawless White scales
    7 Flawless Green Dragon scales
    8 Flawless Red Dragon scales
    3 Medium Dragonshard Fragment


    Send tell in-game or let me know with a PM.
    Everyone is right this game is far far far away from pay to win.

  10. #10
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Everyone is right this game is far far far away from pay to win.
    And you needed to quote everything just for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    And you needed to quote everything just for this?
    Really just hit quote and typed the message p. I guess I could went back and delete some of it .

  12. #12
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Really just hit quote and typed the message p. I guess I could went back and delete some of it .
    Or you could have avoided to reply at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload