No. I wont fuss about how it is to expensive. I mean - its ok, I love the game, I can pay for it from time to time.
BUT, some big mistakes are just unforgivable and are unfair towards the playerbase:
1) No info on how much content the pre-order contains. We dont know what are we buying - thats more than not good. Thats a scandal. You should at least sacrifice players some time to tell how many quests and raids are in the pre-order.
2) Are vips going to get those for free when released? It would be great to know considering that it would be a terrible rip off for tjhem if they paid now and they get it for free. Also... they SHOULD get these packs for free. Im not a vip, but it totally unfair to them.
3) Tomes of learning - 1 per server is too little. In collector edition it should be at least 2. But even if thats not the case - at least make them available in DDO Store.
4) Iconic Heroes - I LOVE the idea, but... theyre not able to be TRed right now. You say its priority. Well... better make it fast then cause people will be seriously ****ed off if they pay for characters they cant TR. It would mean theyre not usefull at all and no ones going to play them. So how u said inj the interwiev - better focus on maing them LR and TR able pretty fast.
5) Skill Tomes - in Collector we should be able to use it for UMD. I mean... its collector edition... it should have best perks.
6) Owlbear hireling - it SHOULD be part of collector.
7) The Legendary upgrade is sth almost no one will buy. I totally dont get the market logic... if this upgrade would cost 10$ - I bet almost everyone buying pre-order would pay for it. Right now in this price - almost no one will ... Fix it and give possibility to buy it for lower price also for those who already purchuased the pre-order. Be fair... And I bet putting it for 10$ would make u more money and like 80% more buyers than right now for this riddiculous price.
Ill say that point 1, 4 and 7 are priority ...
I see less and less players playing ddo - a lot of them left because of before they could play at low costs, now everything is riddiculously pricy. Change it before the game dies... I would really hate for that to happen :/