Community Member

Default WTT Otto's boxes and More for the new expansion pack and special offers.

already got what I wanted,thanks to all who have read or made their offers

happy hunting!
    Last edited by Manasdirge; 06-05-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    IGN Manasdirge; guild:excalibur

Community Member

well, i got offer like:the collector edition + legendary upgrade($90 total) for 4 boxes. that's steep.

simple math:
    even if you purchase TP with the best rate say $200 for 23000TPs,and that will only got you 4 boxes.

i am willing to buy 4 boxes for 90 bucks at ANY time.
    Last edited by Manasdirge; 05-26-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasdirge View Post
    well, i got offer like:the collector edition + legendary upgrade($90 total) for 4 boxes. that's steep.

simple math:
    even if you purchase TP with the best rate say $200 for 23000TPs,and that will only got you 4 boxes.

i am willing to buy 4 boxes for 90 bucks at ANY time.
    It's supply and demand. Otto Boxes are not in that great of demand. The people like me who bought them planned ahead and have enough to last us till they come out again in 6 or so months. So to me what you are wanting ($127.50) to me is worth atleast 8 otto boxes. Yes, otto boxes were worth ($50) When they came out but as usual the prices go down when the demand for them go down.
    I wish you luck on your search. Unless you want to trade 8 of your boxes for that offer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    It's supply and demand. Otto Boxes are not in that great of demand. The people like me who bought them planned ahead and have enough to last us till they come out again in 6 or so months. So to me what you are wanting ($127.50) to me is worth atleast 8 otto boxes. Yes, otto boxes were worth ($50) When they came out but as usual the prices go down when the demand for them go down.
    I wish you luck on your search. Unless you want to trade 8 of your boxes for that offer.
    I just smiled and wandered how the number 8 comes to mind

As you kindly pointed out,It's all supply and demand, I have already got 2 offers wanting 4boxes instead of 3 for their $127.5;there are people with more demand than you,people not so well stocked and content like you :P. And remember,my free give-away list like EE gears and +4 tomes and shards are valuable too,it will take no less then 2K tp to get any of those give-aways.

and seriously 8 boxes for $127.5 ? who is offering that? I will pay 150 bucks CASH for every 8 boxes they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasdirge View Post
    I just smiled and wandered how the number 8 comes to mind

As you kindly pointed out,It's all supply and demand, I have already got 2 offers wanting 4boxes instead of 3 for their $127.5;there are people with more demand than you,people not so well stocked and content like you :P. And remember,my free give-away list like EE gears and +4 tomes and shards are valuable too,it will take no less then 2K tp to get any of those give-aways.

and seriously 8 boxes for $127.5 ? who is offering that? I will pay 150 bucks CASH for every 8 boxes they have.
    Yup, I was offering my 127.50 for 8 of your boxes. I value 1 otto box at roughly $15. Sure they were $50 weeks ago, but with everyone buying thousands the price and need for them has dropped. If you are getting offers for 4, I would take it, or keep holding out to see what people will pay. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are many people who will gladly pay for a few boxes because they don't know who to find or contact ingame who has an abundant supply of otto boxes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Yup, I was offering my 127.50 for 8 of your boxes. I value 1 otto box at roughly $15. Sure they were $50 weeks ago, but with everyone buying thousands the price and need for them has dropped. If you are getting offers for 4, I would take it, or keep holding out to see what people will pay. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are many people who will gladly pay for a few boxes because they don't know who to find or contact ingame who has an abundant supply of otto boxes.
    An "abundant supply of otto boxes" at $15 each? I doubt it,but hey if the guy selling sees this, I am buying boxes at $15 each in BULK(the new expansion can wait :P),just can't wait to turn into a buyer,would save me so much trouble

Community Member

Did you make a deal yet? Let me know we can talk. Send in game mail to rojox.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Did you make a deal yet? Let me know we can talk. Send in game mail to rojox.
    will do~