Default learning tome and epic learning tome..

well.. the epic learning tome cover up the icon of heroic learning tome.. wonder if it only replace the icon or the effect of heroic tome as well.. i hope i didn't lost my large tome of heroic learning...

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    well.. the epic learning tome cover up the icon of heroic learning tome.. wonder if it only replace the icon or the effect of heroic tome as well.. i hope i didn't lost my large tome of heroic learning...
    i wonder if they could just have the heroic icon then the epic one to the right of it so you know it works. so one will work 1-20 then it turns off. 20+ turns on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    You do not lose your heroic tome. You will earn your non-Epic XP bonus when your character is in its Heroic levels, then get your Epic XP bonus when your character is in its Epic levels.
    See the above.

Edit: And the below too:

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    You (most likely) have not lost your Tome of Learning. The Tome of Learning displays on characters below level 20, and applies when your character is below level 20, and the new Tome of Epic Learning displays above level 20, and applies when a character is above level 20. If you don't have the epic learning tome yet, it's probably just that since the Tome of Learning no longer applies to that character, it doesn't display. If you were to TR the character, it would appear again.

That said, if you feel you aren't getting the benefit of the tome, it is probably worth getting in touch with our support folks. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ravand; 05-23-2013 at 11:48 AM.