Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63
  1. #1
    Community Member Bzzzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default Update 18 Named Items

    -Disciples of Shar-
    Guidance of Shar (ML15)

    Thanks abrownbear9108

    -Escape Plan-
    Branch of Vile Curses - ML14 Version

    ML15 Version

    -Shadow of a Doubt-
    Assassin Initiate's Leathers (ML15)

    Thanks Dejafu

    Nightsinger Mantle (ML15)
    http://ddowiki.com/images/Nightsinge...evel_15%29.png

    New Ioun Stones to gossip about (dropped in end chest of Shadow of a Doubt on elite)

    Thanks glowboy
    Last edited by Bzzzt; 05-26-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It was causing server-crippling lag due to an issue with how much kobolds hate boxes.

  2. #2
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzzzt View Post
    Branch of Vile Curses - ML14 Version
    haha, a wooden piece of ****

    I just...don't know anymore
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  3. #3
    Community Member legendkilleroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    538

    Default

    I got the Elite version, only difference is it has greater necromancy focus

  4. #4
    Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    haha, a wooden piece of ****

    I just...don't know anymore
    You didn't see the ML14?

    Compare it to Staff of the Petitioner raid loot...

  5. #5
    The Hatchery dejafu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    767

    Default



    From Shadow of a Doubt. Not too shabby.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

  6. #6
    Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post


    From Shadow of a Doubt. Not too shabby.
    Now that on the other hand is rubbish Compare to black dragonhide or Parasitic BP.

    BTW something I notice on that staff: Lizardmen?

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default new trinket

    this trinket dropped in the end chest for the third quest on elite.


  8. #8
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    You didn't see the ML14?

    Compare it to Staff of the Petitioner raid loot...
    Yea, I've steamrolled level 14 content with just cannith crafted gear for like 30 lives now...

    Give this thing a unique clicky or like int to attack and/or damage or something to at least stand out a little.

    Otherwise, who cares? Its a greater necro stick with some nullification and a red slot, whoop tee doo
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  9. #9
    Community Member PermaBanned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glowboy View Post
    this trinket dropped in the end chest for the third quest on elite.

    Any chance you can run this through the dreaming dark and see if it's upgradeable? Giggidy Giggidy I wonder what that would look like....
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

  10. #10
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Any chance you can run this through the dreaming dark and see if it's upgradeable? Giggidy Giggidy I wonder what that would look like....
    It doesn't say suppressed power so I doubt it's upgradeable.

  11. #11

    Default

    Vitality +40?! Voice of the Master is supposed to be a swap, don't make me keep (what is essentially voice) equipped 24/7! I was already planning out a crafted item w/colorless for the xp bonus. *sob*

    hehheh.

  12. #12
    Community Member AtomicMew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post


    From Shadow of a Doubt. Not too shabby.
    That's extremely shabby. Shabby as in terrible. How can devs design such poor and uninteresting loot, I'm really at a loss for words.

  13. #13
    Community Member knightgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glowboy View Post
    this trinket dropped in the end chest for the third quest on elite.

    No...that's not true...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    I don't see why people are so mad at the Initiate's Leathers. It is quite comparable to the black dragon armor, with much better slot consolidation. It is one of the few heroic items with sneak attack and it has a blue slot.
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

  15. #15
    The Hatchery BruceTheHoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    BTW something I notice on that staff: Lizardmen?
    Don't be speciist - they prefer to be called lizardfolk.
    Also: WOO! LIZARDMEN!

  16. #16
    Community Member abrownbear9108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    221

    Default



    left hand end chest of the first quest with all optionals done on elite, seems like an ok item to give to a bladeforged pally fresh off the forge

  17. #17
    Community Member YoureDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrownbear9108 View Post


    left hand end chest of the first quest with all optionals done on elite, seems like an ok item to give to a bladeforged pally fresh off the forge
    So they actually didnt change it? Wow...
    10% blind on hit is incredibly annoying. So I guess all the loot there is junk, devs ignored our warning... :\
    Last edited by YoureDown; 05-23-2013 at 02:55 AM.

  18. #18
    Community Member LightBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrownbear9108 View Post


    left hand end chest of the first quest with all optionals done on elite, seems like an ok item to give to a bladeforged pally fresh off the forge

    What?

    A 5% chance to blind someone for 3 secs with a 10% chance to be blinded yourself for 1 sec... O.o what are they smoking up there.

    The green augment slot combined with blurry on a trinket is very nice tho.

    One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

  19. #19
    The Hatchery dejafu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoureDown View Post
    So they actually didnt change it? Wow...
    10% blind on hit is incredibly annoying. So I guess all the loot there is junk, devs ignored our warning... :\
    That ioun stone is junk? Seriously?

    And the armor is perfectly fine. Similar to Black Dragonhide but, as was mentioned earlier, a better consolidator. And you only have to pull it once. I wouldn't farm it, but I also wouldn't be ashamed to have it for my later heroic levels while TRing since I already pulled it.

    I do agree that the blind effect on the Shar trinket is obnoxious. Not so much for the miss chance or whatever, but because you get hit a LOT in high level content in some fights, and you're going to have your screen fading in and out every 5-10 seconds. Bleh. And the benefit that it grants doesn't even merit a negative to counterbalance it. A no-save blinds enemies for a minute on a vorpal effect, maybe. But 3 seconds? Again, bleh.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

  20. #20
    Community Member YoureDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post
    That ioun stone is junk? Seriously?

    And the armor is perfectly fine. Similar to Black Dragonhide but, as was mentioned earlier, a better consolidator. And you only have to pull it once. I wouldn't farm it, but I also wouldn't be ashamed to have it for my later heroic levels while TRing since I already pulled it.

    I do agree that the blind effect on the Shar trinket is obnoxious. Not so much for the miss chance or whatever, but because you get hit a LOT in high level content in some fights, and you're going to have your screen fading in and out every 5-10 seconds. Bleh. And the benefit that it grants doesn't even merit a negative to counterbalance it. A no-save blinds enemies for a minute on a vorpal effect, maybe. But 3 seconds? Again, bleh.
    Okay almost all. though just 1 trinket cant save an entire chain. and though the armor is not bad, there are bad for the level tbh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload