Default Wail seems to still not be working right!!

thought you guys were fixing it. still not targeting correctly. its better but still jacked up

Detailed bug reports from playing with U18 onwards are helpful. We did change Wail of the Banshee for U18 to address the issues we knew about at the time. Without details such as what monsters you are fighting, where, and how many, it's difficult for us to replicate the issue and figure out why it's happening.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    thought you guys were fixing it. still not targeting correctly. its better but still jacked up
    Probably linked to the same 'no target' or 'out of range' bugs that happen so often when trying pre-lay out CC or AoE spells. And they've been around for what, a year??

ok ill try to work on specifics and get out a bug report. thks for showing attention to these matters

ha ha went into the game and did some experimenting with wail then went to send bug report and in game bug report said not working at this time.
    you got to be kidding me.

Anyways I gave it a try in butchers elite and mindsunder elite. wanted to work with non savable and savable monsters. tried to not have spell pen be a factor at this time.

For some information I am a 19 wizard with a 40 necro dc. have 2 past lives of wizzy.

First in butchers path. It would hit 3 to 4 kobolds most of the time. but not target more than that. was pretty satisfied with that. seemed to be working ok.

went into mindsunder elite. wold get 1 to 2 and no more. didn't even level drain most in target range. What I think may be happening is that if a monster makes the save it retargets the same monster instead of neg leveling and moving to the next one. Maybe that's why in butchers I seem to hit 3 to 4 regularly and no neg levels. In mindsunder elite where they have better chance to make save I was getting 1 to 2 kills but no negl levels. Im not sure what is causing this but this is what I have seen from my experimenting. I will try again later to see if I can get bug report in but right now game wont let me.