Default The new healing pots

Where can you get any of them (other than the store) that are bigger than Medium?
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Community Member

Gudby Sorrel in Lordsmarch Plaza sells Greaters (50 hp + 10-20 hp every 2 secs over 10 secs) for 2 Swaying Mushroom Pods a piece. That's the highest I've found so far.

If that's the best you can find (not counting store), the question is where do those swaying pods drop the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Where can you get any of them (other than the store) that are bigger than Medium?
    Improved pots trade from level 8 augment collectors. So house K and house J for example.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    Gudby Sorrel in Lordsmarch Plaza sells Greaters (50 hp + 10-20 hp every 2 secs over 10 secs) for 2 Swaying Mushroom Pods a piece. That's the highest I've found so far.

If that's the best you can find (not counting store), the question is where do those swaying pods drop the most?
    IIRC those are the ones that drop like crazy in the lordsmarch chains. something like 5 or 6 of them in the run up to the beach in the first quest alone.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

These new pots I MIGHT just make my first Barbarian... the ones that do 80+ are probably store only and rare chest drops but 50hps + from a easy to find collectible is maybe enough to make the Silver Flame pots emergency use only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    These new pots I MIGHT just make my first Barbarian... the ones that do 80+ are probably store only and rare chest drops but 50hps + from a easy to find collectible is maybe enough to make the Silver Flame pots emergency use only.
    I was thinking the same thing. Then I went to the DDO store and saw the price... 250 turbine points for a stack of 10.

That would cost a lot of money trying to keep myself healed.
    Dorian

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post

I'm really conflicted. The pots are a nice option, and the prices really aren't that bad. But at the same time, it's not like I can just restock a stack of them whenever I run out. They occupy a really weird position.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I'm really conflicted. The pots are a nice option, and the prices really aren't that bad. But at the same time, it's not like I can just restock a stack of them whenever I run out. They occupy a really weird position.
    Maybe they're hoping that the collectables will be traded on the AH, like Fragrant Drowshood are? Or are the pots themselves unbound?

Not everyone's going to need to rely on these for selfheals (blue bar classes, Cleric hirelings, etc.), and I'm for anything that lets players create something new of value to trade (rather than just buy from an NPC/farm)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Maybe they're hoping that the collectables will be traded on the AH, like Fragrant Drowshood are? Or are the pots themselves unbound?

Not everyone's going to need to rely on these for selfheals (blue bar classes, Cleric hirelings, etc.), and I'm for anything that lets players create something new of value to trade (rather than just buy from an NPC/farm)
    That's something I forgot. I haven't bought any yet, but when hovering over them, I didn't see anything about being bound. Perhaps they can be sold on the AH.