Thread: Tanks

Default Tanks

Just want to say thanks for fixing the dev tracker guys.... Ik this post is prolly gunna get filled with doomers but I love the fact it's back and I want to put it out there to thank the perSON who created the temp tracker while this was getting worked out
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Default Fixx one thing, break another

Yes, it is very nice to have the Dev tracker back. But the New Posts tracker is now gone. Looks like they just replaced the New Posts tracker link with the Dev Tracker link, instead of adding a new link for the Dev tracker. So now there doesn't seem to be any one place to find the New Posts - you have to look under each individual forum.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    Yes, it is very nice to have the Dev tracker back. But the New Posts tracker is now gone. Looks like they just replaced the New Posts tracker link with the Dev Tracker link, instead of adding a new link for the Dev tracker. So now there doesn't seem to be any one place to find the New Posts - you have to look under each individual forum.
    I still have a new posts link. It's in the area right below the dev tracker link.

I wish they would update the dev tracker so that it displayed times based on the time zone I have selected for the forums instead of always based on eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I still have a new posts link. It's in the area right below the dev tracker link.
    Yea, i saw that and was trying to edit my previous post but it hung for a long time - long enough for you to read it and note that I am not very observant. I was actually referring to the link in the Forum List when you enter the Forums from the very top menu. I did not notice the new posts tab once you are in the Forums.

-1 for me.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    Yea, i saw that and was trying to edit my previous post but it hung for a long time - long enough for you to read it and note that I am not very observant. I was actually referring to the link in the Forum List when you enter the Forums from the very top menu. I did not notice the new posts tab once you are in the Forums.

-1 for me.
    Ok, I see what you mean about the community page missing the link now. I didn't notice earlier because I haven't been able to use that link for a few days now. Every time I clicked it I'd get logged out and the only way around that was to go to one of the forums and then click new posts.

yes, glad to have the dev tracker back.

thanks.
    Dorian