Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I already feel like I have been screwed over by the ddo store by buying Huge and then Gargantuan ingredient bags.
    Then the new augments are released and ninja stealth changed to a "different" type which is all just BS anyway since they can be coded to go wherever the programmer wants.
    So now I am being forced to buy an augment bag as well which is still BTC and still too small to hold all the augments.\

Anyone else feel like they are dealing with con artists?
    THIS.

Also ALL types of bags should be:
    1. BTA (do you really expect ppl with 10 toons to buy 10 of each bags?) - of course if something inside is BTC then the bag changes to BTC for the time the item is in it.
    2. At least Mediums and Larges should be aqquirable IN-GAME - thro chests or some collectables or favor - we dont have augument ones at all. Why is that?
    3. Weighless But thats my little dream .

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I will see what can be done concerning this.
    If they go BtA, I'll buy 4 huges for my family's accounts. I might even give the kids' friends some TP to purchase them.

While you are checking on them Q, how about the reds (collectibles) and greens(ingredients) purchased from the store? I'd purchase more of those too if they were BtA.

THANKS!

(And I know it would be more difficult, but if we could tag the bags somehow so that we know what's in them, that'd be great. :-) I would buy more bags to separate my stuff if I didn't have to open every single one to see what's in it. Since I have to do that anyway, I just stuff everything in as few as I can. And there's the whole search/sort issue but we'll take baby steps til we get there!)
    Last edited by Galeria; 06-16-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeria View Post
    (And I know it would be more difficult, but if we could tag the bags somehow so that we know what's in them, that'd be great. :-) I would buy more bags to separate my stuff if I didn't have to open every single one to see what's in it. Since I have to do that anyway, I just stuff everything in as few as I can. And there's the whole search/sort issue but we'll take baby steps til we get there!)
    You wouldn't care about tags if the store-bought ones went BTA because you'd no longer need multiple bags.

This would be additional incentive to go from a collection of large bags to a single store-bought gargantuan. (Or whatever size.)

They are btc- useless for me. If I have to change to other toon, I will use a mule, not a bag. Bags are useful if they can go in shared bank.

The big one has less space than a new mule toon and his prize is bigger than a new character slot. What is the point for these bags?

Seriously, Turbine, Who makes these “great” decisions?
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Well, I could do without the tags if we could sort the contents of the bags. I'd still probably store different things in different bags though. Tagging a bag would be complicated- giving us some sort options would not. So let's go with "push them to give us more sort/filter options" after they convert the store bags to BtA. That's my wish list.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12