Thread: Major Xp Pot

Default Major Xp Pot

I bought a 20% 6hr xp pot from the store for a toon seemingly forever stuck at lvl 19. I run a couple quests and it worked great. Logged in the next day ran some quests and the pot counter decreased but no bonus displayed on the experience report. Same the following day of play. I now have about 2 hours left on the pot with about 1 out of the 4 hours used actually giving a bonus. I put a ticket. But I will be out of potion long before I get help. Just wanted to let everyone else know it's borked.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrincipal View Post
    I bought a 20% 6hr xp pot from the store for a toon seemingly forever stuck at lvl 19. I run a couple quests and it worked great. Logged in the next day ran some quests and the pot counter decreased but no bonus displayed on the experience report. Same the following day of play. I now have about 2 hours left on the pot with about 1 out of the 4 hours used actually giving a bonus. I put a ticket. But I will be out of potion long before I get help. Just wanted to let everyone else know it's borked.
    Potions, like 5% voice etc don't show up in the experience report. They do show up in the advancement area saying "your experience boost has given you x number of experience"

I think the only area where the 5% or potions/shrines/etc/ is included is in wilderness areas, where they didn't even originally work.

Tomes and bonus weekends do show up the experience report though.

edit: here's an example: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post3170645
    Last edited by MelkiorPeasantbane; 06-18-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: add example post of adancement log