Thread: Armour Kits

Thumbs down Armour Kits

Well my kit that I PURCHASED FROM THE DDO STORE has been stolen, where is the DDO Police station to put in my report?

Community Manager

Are you playing a warforged? We added a new Known Issue to our list today after investigating reports about missing Warforged Armor Appearance Kits (the "old" armor kits, not the new Glamered armors):

NEW: Armor Appearance Kits are not displaying properly on Warforged characters. This will be corrected in a future patch.

Your kit isn't gone, it's just not displaying properly, and will return most likely in the next patch.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Good to hear, because you just almost lost yet another player over it. Not amused at losing a couple thousand TP worth of armor kits. Now, we'll wait and see if they really do show back up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Are you playing a warforged? We added a new Known Issue to our list today after investigating reports about missing Warforged Armor Appearance Kits (the "old" armor kits, not the new Glamered armors):

NEW: Armor Appearance Kits are not displaying properly on Warforged characters. This will be corrected in a future patch.

Your kit isn't gone, it's just not displaying properly, and will return most likely in the next patch.
    Yep it was on a Warforged, thanks for the information, I will await some future fix

i have another issue, that i already have bubmitted, but no answer from support. i have a WF arty. now every time i log on him, i seem to have a kit on my Cormyrian docent. ONLY when i un equip and re equip docent, the kit goes away. i have never bought a kit, so why that happens?!
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by nikos1313 View Post
    i have another issue, that i already have bubmitted, but no answer from support. i have a WF arty. now every time i log on him, i seem to have a kit on my Cormyrian docent. ONLY when i un equip and re equip docent, the kit goes away. i have never bought a kit, so why that happens?!
    I'm not sure about this one. If you get the chance, please consider sending in a bug report on this. That can be done outside of the game by going to our bug submission form here.
    Join us on Twitch!

I'm not sure about this one. If you get the chance, please consider sending in a bug report on this. That can be done outside of the game by going to our bug submission form here.
    thnx, ill try that too.
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

Default Bladeforged Cosmetics?

Has anyone received either of these?

• Exclusive Bladeforged Warrior Blue & Gold Cosmetic Costume (More)
    • Exclusive Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume (More)

Or is there some limitation on acquiring them (like you have to be on a Bladeforged?)

I don't appear to have gotten mine on any of my three accounts. Those two things are the only ones I am missing.
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist.......Tolero's guide to actionable feedback
    Bogenbroom's legion... 83 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Bogenbroom View Post
    Has anyone received either of these?

• Exclusive Bladeforged Warrior Blue & Gold Cosmetic Costume (More)
    • Exclusive Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume (More)

Or is there some limitation on acquiring them (like you have to be on a Bladeforged?)

I don't appear to have gotten mine on any of my three accounts. Those two things are the only ones I am missing.
    Yes, these are special Bladeforged cosmetic costumes. When you roll up a Bladeforged you'll get them.
    Join us on Twitch!

Yes, these are special Bladeforged cosmetic costumes. When you roll up a Bladeforged you'll get them.
    Only have the steel and the other one so far.

(Unless Steel Bladeforged Frame and Grand Bladeforged Frame = Bladeforged Warrior Blue & Gold Cosmetic and Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume...in which case I do have them.)
    Last edited by MartinusWyllt; 05-22-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Something funny I noticed about the warforged armor kit bug.

If you can't see your old cosmetic docent kit: If you buy one of the new armor kits and stick it on your new equipment slot, your old cosmetic kit that doesn't show up will reappear. The new kit you just bought will not show up at all.

Or at least that's what happened when I stuck on the Crimson Royal Warforged Clothing on....
    Last edited by Theender; 05-22-2013 at 06:49 PM.