Community Member

Default End of the road- Broken?

Ran this twice today after u18 and both times was unable to complete due to the end fight not starting. One run was ee, and the other was ecasual just to check if it was a one time bug. I'm just curious how the hell this got broken with the new update. Anyone else having any problems, cause I sure as hell can't complete.

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Ran this twice today after u18 and both times was unable to complete due to the end fight not starting. One run was ee, and the other was ecasual just to check if it was a one time bug. I'm just curious how the hell this got broken with the new update. Anyone else having any problems, cause I sure as hell can't complete.

bump
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

I grind EE end of the road for nether grasps.

This happens when you are at the corner of the fall down place.

I.E. Right before you get to that end fight, if you are hiding at the bottom right corner of that drop area (close to the rest shrine); the boss might not spawn properly.

From what's happened to me, he will be invisible and will fight and throw stuff at you but will not appear until maybe 5 minutes later. He will be invulnerable until he re-appears.

If you stand straight away from that corner and make sure the wizards are in your line of sight, he should fall down properly.

Not sure if the same problem for you because you don't seem to be fighting anything.

This is my experience from before U-18.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post
    I grind EE end of the road for nether grasps.

This happens when you are at the corner of the fall down place.

I.E. Right before you get to that end fight, if you are hiding at the bottom right corner of that drop area (close to the rest shrine); the boss might not spawn properly.

From what's happened to me, he will be invisible and will fight and throw stuff at you but will not appear until maybe 5 minutes later. He will be invulnerable until he re-appears.

If you stand straight away from that corner and make sure the wizards are in your line of sight, he should fall down properly.

Not sure if the same problem for you because you don't seem to be fighting anything.

This is my experience from before U-18.
    Oh ya I have experience that bug every 2 or 3 runs and its quite fun fighting him invisible. Although the one difference is I can damage him just fine, when he becomes visible he is usually at 50% health. Also I stand directly in front of the wizards so when he tosses me up I land on the ground. But, since the update I just can't get him to spawn at all.

You can see him teleporting to his new spot while invisible in the screenshot.

Community Member

if the boss isn't there he will appear when the dretchs drop seems to be an invisible bug. needs to be fixed for sure. Happened to me on preview server, eventually he appears.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessman615 View Post
    if the boss isn't there he will appear when the dretchs drop seems to be an invisible bug. needs to be fixed for sure. Happened to me on preview server, eventually he appears.
    That is one of the bugs, when the end fight starts... But what I'm saying in the original post is that the end fight isn't even starting.

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    That is one of the bugs, when the end fight starts... But what I'm saying in the original post is that the end fight isn't even starting.
    Just had the same, le sigh