Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Is this the part where I remind everyone that Wizza may be an android clone, spying on our race for his robot overlords?

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    Is this the part where I remind everyone that Wizza may be an android clone, spying on our race for his robot overlords?

Just sayin...
    Whut?

Patch today. We will see if this will be fixed even thou we had no Dev response about that. Otherwise, I'll keep my Sorc parked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Whut?

Patch today. We will see if this will be fixed even thou we had no Dev response about that. Otherwise, I'll keep my Sorc parked.
    Well I hope they WILL fix it - for my fvs also... cause spell crit % and multiplayer are broken :/ And its sad.

From the Release notes:

Spells

The Max Caster Level is once again working properly with spells that feature projectiles.

UI

Corrected a display issue where the Spell Power value on a character sheet failed to reflect your Universal Spell Power.

- No words about Spell critical chance being bugged (probably items not working but Devs should know about this already, been posted in the OP, in this thread and the thread linked in the OP).
    - No words about the first tier of Spell critical chance enhancement being 1% instead of 4%.

Guess I'll still park my toon.

Disappointed, once again.

*maybe

...Guess I'll still park my toon.

I'm going to pull out my Sorc and run through some wilderness area just to check damage done. If he's not doing one-shots on below-level mobs, it's not fixed.

*sigh*
    There is no free lunch.

Really? No Dev comment about Spell critical chance bugged?

*maybe

Community Member

Great on my cleric 9 action points spent for 3 spell crit and crit multiplyer does nothing. Items are also bugged as my superior healing ring does nothing.

I only play cleric and sorc, my cleric is unplayable for me atm, my sorc is in mid level due to TR leveling so is still playable. So either I TR my cleric or abandon it until its fixed.

Community Member

Really? No Dev comment about Spell critical chance bugged?
    I'm going to unofficially officially answer for Turbine to everyone since, you know, they don't really care to respond to this 10 page thread.

Disclaimer: Yes, I know exactly how Turbine thinks, Yes, I am psychic.
    See, proof. I answered those preemptively.

We....- turbine- are not going to say any thing because we-turbine- are rolling this out later any way. So, we- Turbine- are just going to let it sit and allow you to marinate in the smell of being urinated on by us. You're welcome. We-Turbine- think casters were doing too much damage and decided to scale the mob saves on EE to make sure you always struggle...
    Buuuut since you found a boring work around to make it fun to play a former character that we-Turbine- ruined. We're going to nerf your toys, again. Because they are really ours, our sandbox. Dont forget who's boss here. Does it make sense? No, but you cant do any thing, so...

Any further crying and taking your ball home can commence in General Discussion because we-Turbine- have made sure that that too is impossible to keep up with- have you noticed our pattern? We-Turbine- hope not, but we-Turbine- know you're all too stupid to think anyway.

Sincerely, We- Turbine.

From the Release notes:

- No words about Spell critical chance being bugged (probably items not working but Devs should know about this already, been posted in the OP, in this thread and the thread linked in the OP).
    - No words about the first tier of Spell critical chance enhancement being 1% instead of 4%.

Guess I'll still park my toon.

It's not bugged. They just accidentally released part of the NGE enhancement pass in this release instead of the next update where the main NGE changes are planned. Since they have horrible version control, there really is no easy way for them to roll back that partial implementation at this point and its easier to just leave it be until NGE kicks in with the Xpac, or at worsts the update after, at which point the nerf will be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    It's not bugged. They just accidentally released part of the NGE enhancement pass in this release instead of the next update where the main NGE changes are planned. Since they have horrible version control, there really is no easy way for them to roll back that partial implementation at this point and its easier to just leave it be until NGE kicks in with the Xpac, or at worsts the update after, at which point the nerf will be completed.
    Seriously? Again? What part of the "Casters will get a free 5% crit chance at level 1 when the new enhancements hits live" don't you understand?

It's either give us that free 5% or revent back the first tier of the enhancements. No other silly things. Don't care about anything else.

Also, are the items not granting the 12% WAI also? Because you know, they are bugged as well. But I guess you were just here to troll casters.

Turbine, answer us and fix this. Fix the items at least. They are not granting the 12% critical chance they are supposed to grant.

*maybe

Somebody is not going to be happy in the near distant future.
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    I'm going to pull out my Sorc and run through some wilderness area just to check damage done. If he's not doing one-shots on below-level mobs, it's not fixed.

*sigh*
    Played my sorc last night for the first time in a bit [TRing another toon] and the damage sucked balls.

Back to the shelf my casters go .... *sighs*

Community Member

It's kind of sad but amusing to watch Turbine implode as a viable business. Won't be long now before it all falls over, maybe the borked rollout of the latest XPAC will be the final straw. Time to start using up all those 'rainy day' things I've been collecting over the years. I might as well get one last bit of satisfaction out of the game before they end up shutting the servers down. I predict they will TRY to do something, like merge the servers towards the end, but will balls it up and be unable to revert back and just have to call it. What a fitting end for Turbine and DDO.

Two weeks later: still no fix for casters' critical damange/chance. Not a single word from a Dev on any ongoing work or any ETA.

Way to go Developers and Turbine.

*maybe

Two weeks later: still no fix for casters' critical damange/chance. Not a single word from a Dev on any ongoing work or any ETA.

Way to go Developers and Turbine.
    Someone find a way to make it work in the players' favor. It'll be fixed 4 hours later. But of course, they'll break 2 other things in the process of fixing that :/

Sigh. Playing a Cleric (Melee or Caster) used to be fun. Now it's just an exercise in frustration. Aura is down at least 20%, and I haven't seen a single crit aura at all since the update. I haven't even tried Divine Punishment, but I'm sure the results would be just as depressing...

If any dev or dev rep has bothered to read this thread (doesn't seem likely) - PLEASE post if this problem is fixed, or even acknowledged, because I don't plan on playing again until it's fixed. (And yeah, if this is what it's actually going to be like after the enhancement pass, well, it was a fun 3 years...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910