Community Member

Angry Anyone in Tech support or any others players having this problem

I can not log into my Bladeforge it tries to load like it is going into the game than I get the message (Your character is still being saved) . I do not think that it should be taking a week to save my character. I have contacted Tech support and I have still not even got a rely or e-mail letting me know that this problem is being worked on. I have played this game from the start and it is starting to look like it is all down hill from here. Someone prove me wrong.

To many alts to list

Community Member

if you sended a ticket, it can take some time, depends on how many tickets they have on board.
    from my personal experience, i sended 2 tickets, on one i recieved answer in 2 days, on other after 3 weeks (it was during some huge problem so they had tons of work and tickets)
    if you are american, call, it should be fixed then in minutes.
    with tickets its like this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...a10DWdc9LI7zBw and your is one of them, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Chrwat27 View Post
    I can not log into my Bladeforge it tries to load like it is going into the game than I get the message (Your character is still being saved) . I do not think that it should be taking a week to save my character. I have contacted Tech support and I have still not even got a rely or e-mail letting me know that this problem is being worked on. I have played this game from the start and it is starting to look like it is all down hill from here. Someone prove me wrong.

To many alts to list
    I've had this happen to some of my characters in the past, it took awhile for it to get cleared up, even with tickets. What ended up "fixing" it for me was when there was a server crash and it cleared whatever was giving that message.

If you can a phone call would likely be your best bet if you want to play that character soon, otherwise it may take awhile.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default Dumb question, did you purchase the expansion?

Sorry, but I had to ask. I have not tried, but from what others have posted you can make a bladeforged you just can't play a bladeforged without actually purchasing the expansion.

I have purchased the expansion, I have created several bladeforged on all servers, I have logged into them and out of them. I do not have a problem with any of them.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt