Default Pre-Order and Upgrade Later?

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to pre-order the expansion pack now and upgrade later? Specifically, is it possible for me to purchase the Collector's Edition for $49.99 then add the Legendary upgrade in a couple weeks when I have a little more money? Or do I just need to wait and make all the purchases at once? I'd like to pre-order now to get the Collector's Edition goodies, but I don't have the money for the Legendary upgrade at the moment.

Community Member

I think you must buy it at once, becouse its in check out section.
    but you have time to 18th august.

Default come on devs lets hear some good news

Quote Originally Posted by samthedagger View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible for me to pre-order the expansion pack now and upgrade later? Specifically, is it possible for me to purchase the Collector's Edition for $49.99 then add the Legendary upgrade in a couple weeks when I have a little more money? Or do I just need to wait and make all the purchases at once? I'd like to pre-order now to get the Collector's Edition goodies, but I don't have the money for the Legendary upgrade at the moment.
    would love to hear an offical answer on the matter as of now i own the collectors and would love to purchase the legendary
    thelanis sever larouxx/3rd life and terrorfrequenz/2nd life

Quote Originally Posted by 666algis View Post
    would love to hear an offical answer on the matter as of now i own the collectors and would love to purchase the legendary

Official answer not required. The info is plastered directly under the title for upgrage:
    Only available at checkout.

Cool shut up and take my money

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Official answer not required. The info is plastered directly under the title for upgrage:
    Only available at checkout.
    If that is truly the case then I'm sad to say it "I'm trying to give my money to turbine and they just won't take it "lol

Cool by the gods you can!

i called the turbine support number today and they were able to help me purchase the legenday editon so yes you are able to pre purchase now and upgrade later all you have to do is call the support number. see you guys ingame

For Account Management Phone Support please call 855-WBGAMES or 781-407-4020.

English Support is available Sunday - Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 PM Eastern

Community Member

I just got off the phone with Turbine Account support. (Like literally the phone is still warm from my face) and the legendary upgrade will be available for a good long time. The discount is the only thing that is going to disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by kazekamio View Post
    I just got off the phone with Turbine Account support. (Like literally the phone is still warm from my face) and the legendary upgrade will be available for a good long time. The discount is the only thing that is going to disappear.
    Maybe I need to call. I thought I bought the Legendary, along with the extra TPs. I didn't get charged for anything I didn't get, including the Upgrade. Send a support request the next day (Take My Money) but got no love...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.