Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

You need to add a section to the FAQ

What do I do if I did not receive all the items I was supposed to?

I have everything except my Pseudo Dragon companion.

I've got to be missing something here...

Thats an interesting list of "bonus's" for preordering...

what exactly am i ordering though? I dont see any info on the actual expansion at all.... After Motu, I'm just not all that exciting in "Mystery expansions"

I'll order when I know what I'm ordering.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Can you clarify something?

The fine print says:

"*Offer valid with purchase of Collector's or Standard Editions. Your Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Pre-Purchase key must be applied to your account by 11:59pm est on June 4rd, 2013."

What the heck is a 4rd?
    Yes, that seebs.
    Not having fun anymore? Learn to play, noob!

Community Member

Neither this FAQ nor the sales page has the most important info
    - how many quests
    - how many raids
    - how many challanges
    - how many wilderness areas
    does the expansion consist of?

Kindly elaborate.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    - how many quests
    - how many raids
    - how many challanges

Kindly elaborate.
    and

Do you need the previous Addon?
    Do you get epic destinies with this pack?
    What levels are these quest packs?

Your description is lacking in all important points. I personly don't care about cosmetics, and xp enhancers.

So why the hell should I, as VIP buy an addon at all? You promised to give VIP new content for the simple fact being a VIP, and paying the monthly fee. You broke that promise with the first addon, and now you continue this practice?

Next question. Why should a new f2p player or premium use buy this content? What does he get from it?

There is nothing substancial in your description.

And something for the previous addon. Do I get the epic destenies, if I buy the pack with turbine points? This point is missing in the shop addon description. The pack is useless without it.

You divided the players with your previous addon. The players, who level up to 20 and reincarnate, and the others who level further for epic destinies. With which update do you intent to give the epic destinies to all players? It's a core component, you know? Core components must be free to ALL players, or you will divide the player base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Hovering over the "more" for the skill tomes said that they were BTA!
    Of course when they appear in the inventory they are BTC.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by seebs View Post
    Can you clarify something?

The fine print says:

"*Offer valid with purchase of Collector's or Standard Editions. Your Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Pre-Purchase key must be applied to your account by 11:59pm est on June 4rd, 2013."

What the heck is a 4rd?
    Isn't a 4rd a kind of Truck?

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    - how many quests
    - how many raids
    - how many challanges

Kindly elaborate.
    What? You want to know what you are paying for and not just get a description of the wrapping paper?

How unreasonable lol

I won't be buying the expansion until we know what it is either, what's the point?

Default Wont buy new x-pack till I have a clue what I getting

Not VIP but pretty much own all content, but i have a hard time anteing up $$$ for 2 packs that I have no clue about. Disappointed to say the least that this pack only had 2 quests (3 if buy x-pack) that are not epic.

Who's to say that the new x-pack also wont be epic....Turbine please give us some more details....
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: IronMunter, Iamhal, Mehhh, Dahh

I've heard the following about the expansion pack so far:

More than 9 quests. More than one adventure area.
    Enhancements. (This may change.)

No raid.

Those are the meat and potatoes we should really hear about to determine if the new expansion is worth the money or not.
    Any comments, Turbine? Would be great to know if these are true.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post

No raid.
    Hmmm... no raid, eh? That would be quite ridiculous if it is in fact the case. Sadly, we have no way of knowing what the truth is since nothing has been said on the matter by legitimate sources. Cordovan, care to clear this up? If not, then expect rumors to run rampant.

Can I purchase the expansion with Turbine Points and how much will it cost?

Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion content will be available for purchase with Turbine Points when the Expansion launches in August. Turbine Point prices will be as follows:

Standard Pack 2495 Turbine Points
    Complete Pack 4495 Turbine Points
    And the difference between Standard and Complete is...what?

How many quests?
    How many wilderness areas?
    How many raids?
    How many factions?
    New crafting?
    Update to old crafting?
    New enhancement system?

At this point last year we had a huge amount of knowledge about MotU. Now we have nothing about this expansion. You've already mailed a bobcat to your playerbase before. Why should we plunk down a big pile of money for the new expansion without any information at all?
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post

No raid.

Those are the meat and potatoes we should really hear about to determine if the new expansion is worth the money or not.
    Any comments, Turbine? Would be great to know if these are true.
    care to say where you heared that? 9 quests seem about right, figure most adventure packs is 4 or so. and expansion has 2 adventure packs (1 wilderness each, so most likely 2x 4 quests chains in addition to the freebie we got to play for preordering), As for a raid, I find it unlikely that they wont get a raid, most we will have one, which will consist of stopping the netherese secret weapon.

Angry Error with preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    I just picked up the plain standard edition and it's telling me the same thing.
    Same here. Says my account (Pre-Order Beta VIP) already has some of the items being applied. I have a product key but no in game items and no in game ticket to redeem even after restarting the game multiple times. It also will not accept repeat entries of the key to generate the error message so I can copy it. How do I cancel my preorder and get my money back if it isn't going to give me anything?
    Any Port in a storm... But why one with so many vermin?

Default Error with Preorder part II.

It wouldn't let me edit my post so sorry for the redundancy. The instructions say: "How do I add the expansion to my existing DDO account? After purchasing the expansion, a product key will be sent to your email address. Log into https://myaccount.turbine.com and enter this product key. Select “yes” to upgrade, and then select the appropriate option for your account, read and agree to the Terms of Service, and click submit." It never gave me an option to upgrade. Instead..... "it says that my subscription already has something im trying to activate (with the name of my Menace of the underdark subscription name)) and when I go to the homepage, it only mentions the menace subscription not either of the shadowfell ones" I get the same message when I first input my key. After that it would not give me the items, recognize the activation or let me input the key again. Is there a planned "fix" for this since evidently I am not the only victim of this bug?
    Any Port in a storm... But why one with so many vermin?

If you ever want to see level 28 you will probably want the xpack

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

When do I get my pre-purchase bonus items?

The following items can be accessed and used immediately when you pre-purchase the expansion:
    [LIST][*]Collector's Edition: Shadow of a Doubt Expansion Prequel Quest, Greater Tome of Epic Learning (1 per server), 3 Character Slots, One +2 Skill Tome per character, 2,000 Turbine Points, Calico Tressym Creature Companion, Bladeforged Paladin Iconic Hero, Tawny Owlbear Creature Companion, Bladeforged Warrior Blue & Gold Cosmetic Costume, Stormhorn Specs Cosmetic Goggles, Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume, Mountaineers Cosmetic Goggles
    /LIST]
    Are these cosmetic costumes the current armor kits or the new 'Glamored Armor' mentioned in the release notes?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kulothar View Post
    It wouldn't let me edit my post so sorry for the redundancy. The instructions say: "How do I add the expansion to my existing DDO account? After purchasing the expansion, a product key will be sent to your email address. Log into https://myaccount.turbine.com and enter this product key. Select “yes” to upgrade, and then select the appropriate option for your account, read and agree to the Terms of Service, and click submit." It never gave me an option to upgrade. Instead..... "it says that my subscription already has something im trying to activate (with the name of my Menace of the underdark subscription name)) and when I go to the homepage, it only mentions the menace subscription not either of the shadowfell ones" I get the same message when I first input my key. After that it would not give me the items, recognize the activation or let me input the key again. Is there a planned "fix" for this since evidently I am not the only victim of this bug?

Weirdest bug ever.

I can't even explain why that's a workaround. I know two people who have had this problem and needed the workaround. Better yet, I didn't have the problem.
    Yes, that seebs.
    Not having fun anymore? Learn to play, noob!

Quote Originally Posted by whomhead View Post
    Hmmm... no raid, eh? That would be quite ridiculous if it is in fact the case. Sadly, we have no way of knowing what the truth is since nothing has been said on the matter by legitimate sources. Cordovan, care to clear this up? If not, then expect rumors to run rampant.
    If there was a raid they would have said there is a raid. They haven't and it doesn't matter how much you hope it to be there is no raid.

Official confirmation that there's no raid in the expansion:

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Shadowfell Conspiracy will include 10 Quests and 2 Wilderness Areas in addition to the 1 prelude quest currently available with pre-purchase.

This information will be added to the Shadowfell Conspiracy FAQ and Pre-Purchase page.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    No raid this time around. But yes, one of the wilderness areas is the Stormhorn Mountains.
    If your "Known Issues" list needs a freaking scroll bar, then one of you needs to go.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast