Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    Official confirmation that there's no raid in the expansion:
    It's also official confirmation that it's less of an expansion and more of just 2 adventure packs and a level increase.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Unhappy Help please?!?

I just purchased the "Legendary" version of the Shadowfell Conspiracy but did not receive all of the bonuses that was to come with it. I am not sure what went wrong, I got only half of them. Any suggestions???

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    It's also official confirmation that it's less of an expansion and more of just 2 adventure packs and a level increase.
    I have teh same problem did nto get any of the pets

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Springstring View Post
    I got the pets, but not the hireling or the costume gear or the Iconic

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Springstring View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselangel View Post
    I got the pets, but not the hireling or the costume gear or the Iconic
    Make sure to check all your inventory slots. For me instead of going into a empty slot some of the items pushed things from my first inventory tab out of the way instead.

Weaselangel if your talking about the iconic cosmetic items they only show up on bladeforged characters.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Make sure to check all your inventory slots. For me instead of going into a empty slot some of the items pushed things from my first inventory tab out of the way instead.

Weaselangel if your talking about the iconic cosmetic items they only show up on bladeforged characters.
    THank you, that does help about the iconic cosmetics. I did check the other inventory tabs and nothing. I checked the hireling folder too and that is not there. Nor did I get the little dragon pet either. It is really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselangel View Post
    THank you, that does help about the iconic cosmetics. I did check the other inventory tabs and nothing. I checked the hireling folder too and that is not there. Nor did I get the little dragon pet either. It is really odd.
    Did you enter both codes into your account? You should have one for the pre-order and one for the legendary pack.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Thumbs up I got the pre purshase....

Yes i did this Afternoon, i got the $50 bucks one and I didn't recieved my 2000 turbine points =( I did put a ticket and tried to send email but it got bounced back to me. Is there a way I can get somebody to inspect what happen? I want em =)

Good Stuff i can't wait till Agust

Community Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bennzoh View Post
    Yes i did this Afternoon, i got the $50 bucks one and I didn't recieved my 2000 turbine points =( I did put a ticket and tried to send email but it got bounced back to me. Is there a way I can get somebody to inspect what happen? I want em =)

Good Stuff i can't wait till Agust
    Well i loged back in game after like 2 hours and saw that they gave me the 2k Turbines sweet and Thanks

Benzoh Out and HAppY

Community Member

Hello,

I want to buy the addon and the 11k Turbine Points offer. During the purchase, I'm asked to create a new account for some reason. But I already have an account and I don't want the expansion and points for some new account.

How can I log in with my current account? Logging in at ddo.com does'nt help. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    [*]Complete Pack 4495 Turbine Points
    [/LIST]
    This is other word for Collectors EDition?
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

Quote Originally Posted by gflash View Post
    Hello,

I want to buy the addon and the 11k Turbine Points offer. During the purchase, I'm asked to create a new account for some reason. But I already have an account and I don't want the expansion and points for some new account.

How can I log in with my current account? Logging in at ddo.com does'nt help. I'm confused.
    It's a Digital River account, it does nothing to your game account.
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gflash

I wonder about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    It's a Digital River account, it does nothing to your game account.
    Ok, I think I get it. So the account we have to create there is not a new Turbine Account. And once we have the "not-Turbine" account set up, we get a code. And that code is applied to the Turbine game account. Is this correct? Can anyone clarify please?
    Last edited by BansheeGirl; 05-26-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeGirl View Post
    So the account we have to create there is not a new Turbine Account. And once we have the "not-Turbine" account set up, we get a code. And that code is applied to the Turbine game account. Is this correct? Can anyone clarify please?
    This is correct.

Default Missing items

Ok, so after purchasing the Expansion and the Legendary add-on I've notice the following problems:
    1. Missing the "Exclusive Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume"
    2. The Lesser Epic Tome of Learning is only applying a 5% bonus even though it's the first time I'm doing the quest on Epic but done it before on Heroic. The xp penalty should not apply as it's the first time on epic.
    3. Applied the Pet Wizard Hat to the dragon but it doesn't appear.
    Other than that I seem to have received everything listed on the expansion pre-order page.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktigerEU View Post
    2. The Lesser Epic Tome of Learning is only applying a 5% bonus even though it's the first time I'm doing the quest on Epic but done it before on Heroic.
    That's WAI as it is consistent with how BB and repeats work. As far as the game is concerned, its not your first time in the quest, it is just your first time on EN/EH/EE difficulty for that quest.

I agree with you Epic SHOULD be considered a new quest, but that's not how Turbine decided to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeGirl View Post
    Ok, I think I get it. So the account we have to create there is not a new Turbine Account. And once we have the "not-Turbine" account set up, we get a code. And that code is applied to the Turbine game account. Is this correct? Can anyone clarify please?
    Close.

You create the account so they can do the billing at DR, and then you are immediately given a digital key(s) for the expansion and/or options you selected. You copy/paste those keys yourself into your Turbine account. This is the same way they did MoTU.

Community Member

Default Pre-Purchase Goodies

Are the PP goodies that are listed as "Per Character" only for existing character's or will they be given to any new character's I roll as well?

Default Expand Iconic's with TR and they'll be used by new and old players...

I would really love to see the Iconic be able to TR. Would love to TR a Heroic toon into a Iconic!
    Purple Dragon Knight anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    all future characters created on your account, can redeem the tickets for the 1-per-character bonus.
    Is this for a fixed period of time, or literally any toon I create anytime in the future will get a ticket I can redeem for a +1/2 skill tome?

Can someone please confirm?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast