Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Info posted on massively: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/05...-shadowfell-c/

Interesting:

Both standard Rogues and Shadar-kai Rogues will enjoy an upgrade to the stealth system that Turbine is preparing for the expansion
    Also Ten Ton Hammer: http://www.tentonhammer.com/ddo/news/ddo-shadowfell-conspiracy-prequel-begins-today-with-update-18

Also mmorpg: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...3/feature/7436
    Last edited by MrkGrismer; 05-24-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    You didn't look hard enough at who the attention seeking troll is in reality...

I'm sure he is going to be thrilled by being compared to a troll.
    Maj being a dev and all that jazz, you mean? I don't see how you cannot consider his and FoS's work as trolling the gamers... to each his own I guess.

Edit: also, just because they've been mentioned: I have enough warnings and an infraction, but I don't really care about them... one more ain't gonna change my life.
    Last edited by Svartelric; 05-24-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Svartelric View Post
    Maj being a dev and all that jazz, you mean?
    Maj is in QA. He doesn't make the changes to the game - he tells the people that make the changes when they've made a mistake.

Maj is in QA. He doesn't say when an update is ready to ship.

To be clear, he's got the thankless job of uncovering, reporting, and tracking bugs. His coworkers probably shun him because he's always the bearer of bad news and the general population of the game get mad at him for not 'catching this bug' when he probably did catch them, report them, and harass the dev's until they're hiding from him when they see him coming.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    Maj is in QA. He doesn't make the changes to the game - he tells the people that make the changes when they've made a mistake.

Maj is in QA. He doesn't say when an update is ready to ship.

To be clear, he's got the thankless job of uncovering, reporting, and tracking bugs. His coworkers probably shun him because he's always the bearer of bad news and the general population of the game get mad at him for not 'catching this bug' when he probably did catch them, report them, and harass the dev's until they're hiding from him when they see him coming.
    Fair enough, I stand corrected. I will still bear a grudge to FoS though, his approach to the game is just... I don't know. I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    It's not hearsay. It is legit. I don't think the person in question really wants to be known though as I'm not sure they have permission to do what they're doing but at the same time they're doing a great service to the DDO community. I don't want to say any more than that though and get someone else or myself in trouble.
    If it takes 5 mins to identify this person who works at Turbine, I don't think they would be stupid enough to release information that could lose them their job.

The truth is no one released anything, you're just being trolled on a pariah forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ykt View Post
    If it takes 5 mins to identify this person who works at Turbine, I don't think they would be stupid enough to release information that could lose them their job.

The truth is no one released anything, you're just being trolled on a pariah forum.
    My thought exactly... "don't say who's postin' over there, he'll get in trouble!" is just silly. We shouldn't say something that can be found out in 5 minutes?

Community Member

Default Agreed.

I will still bear a grudge to FoS though, his approach to the game is just... I don't know. I hate it.

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Community Member

Its a shame that this thread can now safely be ignored by turbine staff because of a debate about some other forum and a poster someone think is important but in truth is irrelevant.

Whats needed is nothing else but an official Turbine staff member posting whats actually in the expansion. Until that happens I wonder why anyone pre-orders as that simply gives Turbine license to deliver a product with less content.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Its a shame that this thread can now safely be ignored by turbine staff because of a debate about some other forum and a poster someone think is important but in truth is irrelevant.

Whats needed is nothing else but an official Turbine staff member posting whats actually in the expansion. Until that happens I wonder why anyone pre-orders as that simply gives Turbine license to deliver a product with less content.
    I definitely agree that Turbine needs to step up and officially announce what's in the expansion. No question there. But for the people that were curious the details are out there.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Since the expansion spans from level 15 to 28 I'm guessing there will be quite a bit of content.

I find your ideas fascinating, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

(Not really.)
    Heatherx Rgr12/Arti6/Rog2 (PL: 3 Wiz; 1 FvS; 2 Sor; 1 Clr; 1 Arti; 1 Rog)
    Toryen Warchanter 22 ~ Treslyn Cleric 24 ~ Lohikaerme Druid 23 ~ Khenshii Monk 20

Heroes of Light and Darkness ~ Argonnessen

Simply wrong
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

Community Member

Still no answer from the dev?s??

This new expansion is that bad or what ? I just want to know what i'm going to buy ? 8 news quests or 5 ? 15 or 20 ? Raids ? What level ?

An answer please?

Thank you !

Community Member

Fair enough, I stand corrected. I will still bear a grudge to FoS though, his approach to the game is just... I don't know. I hate it.
    Outdated, out of touch, etc.

Taken from somewhere else, the source is considered as being reliable on that somewhere else, if you want the fine prints google it.

Expansion content :

Note : I rephrased the quote, as it contained more stuff.
    That's quite a small amount for getting from 25 to 28, when we're talking probably 3mil xp. :/
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by dandonk View Post
    but... But... Shinies!
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Default the owlbear line

Taken from somewhere else, the source is considered as being reliable on that somewhere else, if you want the fine prints google it.

Expansion content :
    ...1 owlbear...

Note : I rephrased the quote, as it contained more stuff.

that owlbear line cracked me up. :P

If I had to guess the amount of quests, I'd say from 8 to 12 quests.

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brendael View Post
    I wouldn't mind pre-ordering but I'm more interested in quests than cosmetic fluff, tomes and hirelings. I'd be more likely to give you guys some money if I had more of an idea of what I was paying for.

So what can we expect to get in the two adventure packs?
    Shadowfell Conspiracy will include 10 Quests and 2 Wilderness Areas in addition to the 1 prelude quest currently available with pre-purchase.

This information will be added to the Shadowfell Conspiracy FAQ and Pre-Purchase page.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast