Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pre-Purchase code issue

Expansion Pack Collector Edition - I have tried entering my code to upgrade and every time I enter it deletes the last character on the product code and then tells me I have entered it wrong DUH!
    Expansion Pack Legendary - Worked properly

So I have the addition to the pack but not the pack LOL

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogMania View Post
    Expansion Pack Collector Edition - I have tried entering my code to upgrade and every time I enter it deletes the last character on the product code and then tells me I have entered it wrong DUH!
    Expansion Pack Legendary - Worked properly

So I have the addition to the pack but not the pack LOL
    I wish I could say I was shocked.

I had stated I had set my expectations low though, but I might have had to set them even lower.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Please get in touch with Account Support and they'll get your issue figured out. Contact them by email through support.turbine.com or call them (1-855-WBGAMES Account Support Hours: 10am – 7pm Eastern Time 7 days a week.)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default Mine

Mine worked fine.
    If you copy / paste at times you will get a space before the code I noticed it on mine and had to highlight it.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by chance2000 View Post
    Mine worked fine.
    If you copy / paste at times you will get a space before the code I noticed it on mine and had to highlight it.
    Gratz man worked perfectly now

I'm getting this error instead.
    "The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating."
    Subscription Nickname Features Activated
    DDO Free to Play (2011-01-27) DDO-1Year
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kerthyn View Post
    I'm getting this error instead.
    "The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating."
    Subscription Nickname Features Activated
    DDO Free to Play (2011-01-27) DDO-1Year
    I'm getting the same but: the features I already have are named as: DDOWarforge FTUIPack Account Creation
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Red face fixed

had same prob.

it was Chrome. if thats what u guyz r doing.

switch to IE or whatever. it works there.
    TKSK - Thelanis ("Best Server" -NyTimes).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kawai View Post
    had same prob.

it was Chrome. if thats what u guyz r doing.

switch to IE or whatever. it works there.
    Was using IE
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Using IE and am getting the same error. Not limited to Chrome.
    "I gots me a bad feeling about this..."

Community Member

Exclamation ring from the UK... not happy

Im having to ring from the UK... not happy... I have been on hold 35 mins... god knows what it is costing me! I hope for some compensations for the cost of this call!
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

Yup ie and firefox. Still no go.
    30 minutes waiting on the phone and still no answer...sigh.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

I've tried to redeem the code using Chrome, firefox and as a last resort IE... all with the same results

1) I enter the product key at the bottom of the page at https://myaccount.turbine.com/
    2) Click Submit
    3) Takes me to a page asking for login credentials, enter those in
    4) Click submit
    5) Page gets redirected to https://myaccount.turbine.com/productkey_redeemtion.php which is either blank or gets a 500 error.

Common turbine, I've never said this before but really these kind of hiccups are now standard. It's time quality control and implementation stress checks became a priority.

*edit* I've also tried entering in my login / pass first and it doesn't seem to take, but it also doesn't direct me to the productkey_redeemtion.php either.

/shrug
    Last edited by RaidMR; 05-22-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donblas View Post
    I'm getting the same but: the features I already have are named as: DDOWarforge FTUIPack Account Creation
    I'm getting the same, but it says i'm DDO-3Months, when i have a years sub. I've also tried this in chorme, IE, on a mac on a PC, all gave the same results, driving me crazy.

I used both IE and Chrome both of them were the same. Called customer service after being on hold for 20 minutes they said it is a known issue with many folks trying to put the pack on their account and to keep trying every 15 to 20 minutes until it works. If it don't work after a couple hours call them again.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Community Member

seriously annoyed!!!!! I just got through and after they started talking they cut me off!!!!
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

Community Member

Getting the same "The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating" error, on all the preorder codes (expect for the TP one, which worked, but that's a different thing). VIP account, both on Opera and IE9, so probably not browser related. I am not willing to listen to elevator music after working for 12 hours today, we can haz a more global fix to the issue (I'm assuming codes aren't going to get used up after the message, so we still have them, no?), yes, maybe?

Community Member

Talked to support on the phone and they said that it isnt a bug from the codes being wrong or not working, its a bug due to high volume on the server. so you'll need to keep trying to reapply your code every few minutes (they said try every 20min) until it takes.

Perhaps I'm naive. Or just cynical. Or poorly informed. I'll even take a combination of all three, but....

I'd think if it was a 'too many users trying to redeem at once' issue then I'd be timing out on my request (or getting an error page) instead of being told that the code I've entered - after being compared to my account status - is unable to be applied due to a reason I have to assume it got in error after comparing my information...
    "I gots me a bad feeling about this..."

Community Member

Default ~ Possible Workaround ~

This worked for me, your mileage may vary, I logged into my account and applied the Legendary Upgrade code first. This applied correctly. Then tried the Collector's Edition code, but that got the same error as before. I logged out and logged back in again and was successfully able to apply the Collector's Edition code. This worked for me, and may not be related to the issue. I may have just been lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast