Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Umm... no we are not told what is in the expansion yet. That is what you get access to immediately the expansion come later this summer.
    They actually have told us some about what is in the expansion:

Two New Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs

Wheloon City
    Take to the sprawling city streets and rooftops of Wheloon as you hunt down Netherese agents seeking to forge an army. A shadowy maze where even the Purple Dragon Knights will not tread, the public area and new dungeons of this prison city will put you to the test!

The Stormhorns
    Journey to the breathtaking and treacherous Stormhorn Mountains where, beneath the natural beauty, hides a dark alliance that threatens all of Cormyr. Explore a massive, new wilderness area as you ascend the towering peaks and confront the agents of shadow!
    The one quest to which we can gain immediate access is in addition to the above described city and Wilderness, which doubtless won't be available until the expansion is actually released.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We now have a FAQ available here which will answer a lot of folks' questions about the Shadowfell Conspiracy. Thanks!
    The FAQ does not mention how many quests, raids, challanges and wilderness areas are in the expansion. Kindly elaborate as that info is obviously very important.

Community Member

Default Legendary Upgrade

"Legendary Upgrade Available!
    Get 20% Off During Pre-Purchase! Offer only available at checkout."

What? Like, we'll buy it because we won't know how much it costs before we look at the web page?

Don't you just love it when the marketing and point-of-sale guys get hold of what was a perfectly good and straightforward product!

Anyway, to save time for those who are interested, the Legendary Upgrade, which is the bit you need to get the Owlbear Defender Hirelings, costs an extra £29.99 / e35.99 on top of the £37.49 / e44.99 for the Collector's Edition. (Sorry, we don't get the dollar prices on our side of the pond, but you should be 20% less because of the VAT).
    Last edited by Brunhildha; 05-23-2013 at 04:25 AM.
    www.LegendsGuild.eu - on Thelanis
    Brunhildha (Stroppy healer); Niwareka (Sneaky Ranger); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk); Juss (Hitty Healer); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy)

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    The FAQ does not mention how many quests, raids, challanges and wilderness areas are in the expansion. Kindly elaborate as that info is obviously very important.

I know what bonus stuff I get if I spend x amount, but I have no clue what I am actually buying... Quantity of content as mentioned above, major changes, classes or races being added, new epic destinies? I don't spend tons of time looking for what has been suggested or hinted at to be in this new expansion. The forums are weak even if I wanted to. Simply put what is in the box you want my money for?

After Update 18 my confidence in you guys is at an all time low. If your not comfortable stating what you are selling us, than dont sell it. If you are not making budgets - then maybe Time Warner should sell this game to a company who does feel comfortable in making promises and then keeping them.

I want new cotent - I will happily pay for new content. But tell me what I am buying, or don't sell it.

Question Is it June 3rd or June 5th?

the loading screen says buy now to receive.... before June 3rd, and the market says June 5th???

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    This ^^ for the seventy third time..
    What is in the expansion?

Your FAQ says nothing about what is in the expansion. Shouldn't THAT be the most important piece of news in the FAQ?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Finally some information has been decided upon. uh, I mean "released".

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Shadowfell Conspiracy will include 10 Quests and 2 Wilderness Areas in addition to the 1 prelude quest currently available with pre-purchase.

This information will be added to the Shadowfell Conspiracy FAQ and Pre-Purchase page.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    No raid this time around. But yes, one of the wilderness areas is the Stormhorn Mountains.
    If your "Known Issues" list needs a freaking scroll bar, then one of you needs to go.

Community Member

Question

ok trying to buy the Shadowfell expansion pack but when I get to the store shopping cart it says

New Account Information

Please record & remember this password- it will allow you to access order and account information in the future. Password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length. Please use the characters A-Z and 0-9 only.
    Email Address:*
    Verify Email Address:*
    Create Password:*
    Verify Password:*

Why? Does it want my current DDO information so it can send me a product key or do I have to make a new acct or what?

The way you did the Menace of the Underdark Expansion buy was MUCH more simple. Help Please I want to purchase today!!

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelwoghd View Post
    ok trying to buy the Shadowfell expansion pack but when I get to the store shopping cart it says

New Account Information

Please record & remember this password- it will allow you to access order and account information in the future. Password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length. Please use the characters A-Z and 0-9 only.
    Email Address:*
    Verify Email Address:*
    Create Password:*
    Verify Password:*

Why? Does it want my current DDO information so it can send me a product key or do I have to make a new acct or what?

The way you did the Menace of the Underdark Expansion buy was MUCH more simple. Help Please I want to purchase today!!
    You make a new account (for digital river the distributor) you then get emailed a code that you apply to your account.

This is actually exactly the same as the way the MotU pre-order worked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12