Default Update 18 release notes are up.

Please kindly do the needful

http://www.ddo.com/en/update-18-release-notes

Community Member

Invisibility fixed - yay !!!
    Healing elixirs - yay !!!
    New augments - yay !!!
    Collectable turn ins adjusted - yay !!!
    2 new seals (black abbot and stormreaver) - curious...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sk3l3t0r View Post
    Invisibility fixed - yay !!!
    Healing elixirs - yay !!!
    New augments - yay !!!
    Collectable turn ins adjusted - yay !!!
    2 new seals (black abbot and stormreaver) - curious...
    those arent new. Seal of abbott was released awhile ago to upgrade the raid loot. tho the chances of getting one were slimmer then getting the named items, which were like a 1-2% chance and only dropped on hard/elite. managed to get 3 named items on my one character (shroud, staff, and bow) and only seen 1-2 seals that other people go. so... thats a good change,

as for the stormreaver, those are to upgrade the items from the heroic raid and where released awhile ago. also had a chance of dropping on hard/elite

I'm mildly ashamed at how excited I am over glamered armor. I've always appreciated the more subdued armor styles in DDO as opposed to the flash and bang costume choices in others, but a little flair is going to be a welcome addition.

Also overjoyed at the invis issues having been dealt with.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    those arent new. Seal of abbott was released awhile ago to upgrade the raid loot. tho the chances of getting one were slimmer then getting the named items, which were like a 1-2% chance and only dropped on hard/elite. managed to get 3 named items on my one character (shroud, staff, and bow) and only seen 1-2 seals that other people go. so... thats a good change,

as for the stormreaver, those are to upgrade the items from the heroic raid and where released awhile ago. also had a chance of dropping on hard/elite
    hence the curious remark, didn't mean to imply they were new, just curious because I haven't played that content yet...in fact I have yet to do a raid or play non Heroic levels in 18 months playing. The infomration does seem good and anxilous for the weekend to roll around to check it out.
    Last edited by sk3l3t0r; 05-22-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks, i was just looking for these.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

I already noticed a bug of a sort.... in the first of the new quests the followers/disciples/ etc. of Shar are all listed as "human" if you examine them, but their HP totals are not displayed if you have unlocked that Monster Manual achievement.

Community Member

The heal pots are awesome. Havent logged on yet to see how easy to acquire they are. I like what you did with them, still not as good as SF pot for getting out of one shot range, and I dont think they should be as good.

Turn Undead was good before update if decent geared, Charisma, Seek Rest spell. Wraiths, Ghostly skeletons and mummies were only real problems. Vampires and giant skeletons are the easiest ever.

Nice advertisement for Shadowfell. More of those, more classes with quests suited to the class. You could use one some of the guys in achievement thread. They'd sign the waiver and probably even make the video for you guys to edit, just to show off.