Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Community Member Powskier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    1990
    Posts
    2,750

    Default Can the trades stay after the special events?

    I am finding it hard ,at end of events like CC(if they are ever finished)to gather and use all my ingrediants .I wanna keep poundin runs out ,then sleep catches up...and whoops ended up w over 2000 greenies left unused between 2-3 toons. Just a Plea to keep trader a few xtra days. I have a huge pile from mabar ,i wanted to turn into death ward and restore pots(next season I guess)

  2. #2
    Community Member Powskier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    1990
    Posts
    2,750

    Default

    ...and a n option in CC trader ,to exchange stacks of 10-100 gems in trade-in would solve the leftovers problem.Some items, I dread the # of gems needed to exchange ,1 at a time style.

  3. #3
    Bwest Fwiends Memnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ¿
    Posts
    18,064

    Default

    This is an oft requested, and oft ignored, nicety.

    Personally, I've always felt that the Event alters/turn-ins should be purchasable Ship Amenities - so that if a guild wants to extend their crafting they can do so. Even as a Gold Seal only, limited time, amenity they would sell very well. Particularly just after Events end. We have Shroud Alters and Trap Crafting Stations, so it should be at least theoretically possible to add others of a kind.



    C'est la vie.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

    .55360.

  4. #4
    Community Member Powskier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    1990
    Posts
    2,750

    Default

    ^^^good idea ,a airship op for them....even goldseal only . waited on my monks gloves cause all the gems needed ;1/2 an hour of clicking ..please

  5. #5
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,966

    Default

    I don't see why not, it would be handy.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    This is an oft requested, and oft ignored, nicety.

    Personally, I've always felt that the Event alters/turn-ins should be purchasable Ship Amenities - so that if a guild wants to extend their crafting they can do so. Even as a Gold Seal only, limited time, amenity they would sell very well. Particularly just after Events end. We have Shroud Alters and Trap Crafting Stations, so it should be at least theoretically possible to add others of a kind.



    C'est la vie.
    That would depend on how integrated the trade ins are with the rest of the event code.

  7. #7
    Community Member kmoustakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    I feel you man, I have a few signets from mabar. But don't worry about cove, it will be coming back for an encore I think after u22.
    OkarisRage, artificer afraid of the reaper
    Caldrick, hp tank wannabe - Noellal, in etr hell
    Tagthor, testing fiery bard
    Comprehensive list of cormyrean attributes

  8. #8
    2014 DDO Players Council
    SirValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    6,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powskier View Post
    Just a Plea to keep trader a few xtra days. I have a huge pile from mabar ,i wanted to turn into death ward and restore pots(next season I guess)
    Not just a few days. Is there any good reason not to have the traders around all the time?

    E.g., earn your recipes & motes during the winter festival, then apply your Icy Burst ANY TIME during the year.

  9. #9
    Community Member Erofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powskier View Post
    ...and a n option in CC trader ,to exchange stacks of 10-100 gems in trade-in would solve the leftovers problem.Some items, I dread the # of gems needed to exchange ,1 at a time style.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Not just a few days. Is there any good reason not to have the traders around all the time?

    E.g., earn your recipes & motes during the winter festival, then apply your Icy Burst ANY TIME during the year.
    /Signed
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (21 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

  10. #10
    Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    /not signed

    I do like the idea of making it a PAY feature though. Not with shards though. People have been able to "make" those.

    Something like 5000 turbine points. You want it, pay for it. Not something as low as 200 Turbine Points.

    Always start high then negotiate down. If 5000 does not sell, lower the price to 4500. This is called a dutch auction until you find someone willing to pay the price that it is offered at.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

    Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload