Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Druid Celerity

  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    42

    Default Druid Celerity

    The enhancement Druid Celerity grants 50% doublestrike, this ability requires a wolf form, because its only require wolf form does it mean i can use it without being a wolf?

  2. #2
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treepower View Post
    The enhancement Druid Celerity grants 50% doublestrike, this ability requires a wolf form, because its only require wolf form does it mean i can use it without being a wolf?
    you can use it regardlesss of what form you are in, including elemental forms, or no form at all.

  3. #3
    Community Member Sokól's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    you can use it regardless of what form you are in, including elemental forms, or no form at all.
    That is news to me...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

  4. #4
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    you can use it regardlesss of what form you are in, including elemental forms, or no form at all.
    Wrong.

    I'd have to check tonight about bear or elemental, but "humanoid" it pales out and you can not use it.

  5. #5
    The Hatchery Enoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    Using a Level 20 Druid - Just verified on Live

    Received the message "This requires a different form"
    1. No Form
    2. Bear/Dire Bear
    3. Water Elemental
    4. Fire Elemental

    Worked while I was in Wolf or Winter Wolf form

    So with this I would say it only works in "Wolf/Winter Wolf" forms. By the way it doesn't grey out, but it does give you the message and is not expended if not in the proper form.

    Also tested activating in wolf and switching to a non-wolf form. Buff disappears on form change.
    Last edited by Enoach; 07-02-2013 at 04:12 PM.

  6. #6
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    you can use it regardlesss of what form you are in, including elemental forms, or no form at all.
    Unfortunately, you're wrong. Fatal Harrier and Reaving Roar will work in any form; but Celerity is wolf-specific.

  7. #7
    Community Member Sokól's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Using a Level 20 Druid - Just verified on Live

    Received the message "This requires a different form"
    1. No Form
    2. Bear/Dire Bear
    3. Water Elemental
    4. Fire Elemental

    Worked while I was in Wolf or Winter Wolf form

    So with this I would say it only works in "Wolf/Winter Wolf" forms. By the way it doesn't grey out, but it does give you the message and is not expended if not in the proper form.

    Also tested activating in wolf and switching to a non-wolf form. Buff disappears on form change.
    Thank you for testing.

    Has anyone tried this as a tree (avatar epic moment)?
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

  8. #8
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokól View Post
    Has anyone tried this as a tree (avatar epic moment)?
    My presumption is it won't work; but I'm leveling my pure druid thru PA now, so I'll let you know when I get there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload