Default Release Notes improvement or just make it look as it should

Release Notes improvement or simply make it look as it should

Well really all forums look like a big mess and release notes is not the exception

First of all there's no Release Note 17 Patch 1, adding it would be a good start

Second, the order, really I know there're complex things but making it lazily ordered by literal string? oh cmon! ... 1, 10, 11 .. 17, 2, 3 .. 9

Third: once you have it sorted the way it should be (the same way relase notes forum is aka by date descdnding), maybe a expanding tree with only the major updates that once expanded give access to updates/hotfix etc would make it much cleaner and way easier to read

Meanwhile ... waiting for the release notes of today's update

PS: the five minutes that took me to write this post was enough for forums to kick me out, awesome! ... maybe it would be interesting to see an statistic on how the traffic has lowered since the "improvement/upgrade/change" call it as you please, in my case ... A LOT, just here because no game
    Proud member of Lotusfly's squelch list!

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post

PS: the five minutes that took me to write this post was enough for forums to kick me out, awesome! ... maybe it would be interesting to see an statistic on how the traffic has lowered since the "improvement/upgrade/change" call it as you please, in my case ... A LOT, just here because no game
    Exactly. The timing out issue is enough to make most people stop posting here.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zemuze, Zeeby

I have now published the Update 17 Patch 1 Release Notes here, not sure why they weren't properly migrated over, sorry about that.

The rest of your suggestions are not something I can immediately work on, but will bring it up the next time I have the opportunity.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I have now published the Update 17 Patch 1 Release Notes here, not sure why they weren't properly migrated over, sorry about that.

The rest of your suggestions are not something I can immediately work on, but will bring it up the next time I have the opportunity.
    Thanks , saw it appear ... eagerly checking for the new ones ... F5 F5 F5
    Proud member of Lotusfly's squelch list!

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    Thanks , saw it appear ... eagerly checking for the new ones ... F5 F5 F5
    Cant see that happening as they did not say there were any only that U18 was being installed

Community Member SteeleTrueheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogMania View Post
    Cant see that happening as they did not say there were any only that U18 was being installed
    Dev has said, bolding is mine(they better bring a dev tracker back soon!)

Just a couple of quick notes: The Release Notes may not be available until the end of our downtime period, but we'll see.

Additionally, I realize this is a bit later of an announcement than we typically do, but it was unavoidable. The plan was to announce the downtime earlier, but a last-second issue came up that threatened to delay things, until it was determined to be resolved, and we chose not to delay the update. Thanks!
    Khyber - Officer in The Stormreach Thieves Guild
    Steeles (TR 1 Paladin 20 / 8 Epic - TWF) - Steeley (Monkadin - Pal 18/Monk 2/ 8 Epic - Unarmed) - Steeltruhart (TR1 Paladin 17 - S&B Bastardsword) - Steelforged (Pal 20 / 8 Epic - SWF) - Steeltruhurt (TR1 - Pal 8 / Ftr 2 - THF) Steelsouls (Clr 17 / Pal 3 /8 Epic)

And the wrong information is still in the republishes notes:

"General Changes
    Auction House

The Auction House has been given a math lesson and will no longer tell you that your bid amount was too small when you were bidding what it told you to"

The Ah math is definitely not fixed.