Community Member

Cool New Perma-Death guild on Orien!

Hello adventurers!

Roll For Your Life is the newest addition to the Perma-death community in DDO.
    We are currently the only active Perma-death on the Orien server and seek a few more adventurers to join our ranks!
    The intention of the guild is to enhance the challenge in DDO, promote teamwork and bring some of the good ol' D&D pen and paper flavor to the game. We reach our goal by following our own Players Handbook, a set of rules for the members of the guild.

You can find more information about the guild and the rules at: http://www.rollforyourlife.guildportal.com/

Happy adventuring!

Community Member

I am not really interested but the link shows a blank black page for me. Perhaps one needs to be logged in to see it?

Community Member

Thumbs down Guildportal bugged.

It does for me too. I think guildportal is bugged, because all the other guildportal sites I have checked all show a blank page.

Thumbs up

Guildportal is up and running again!

Not interested atm (I might though), but on that site I found this:
    Code:
        If you die and nobody can raise your character, you re-roll/delete that character.
        No daily dice allowed for RFYL adventurers.
        No PUGs (Pick Up Groups)/Questing outside of the guild.
        No twinking or sending items/PP from higher level toons.
        Hirelings are allowed in groups from level 1 to 4. They are allowed at any level if the character is soloing.
        32-pt build, all classes and races allowed.
        We don't use the pre-purchase items and/or bonuses.
    That is not permadeath.
    If you die - you done.
    (maybe lag death could be an exception)

Other rules are redundant.
    The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

I don't really know about any 'perma-death' guilds who does not allow raises at all. I know there was one, but not anymore.
    But hey, I understand it might be a confusion because of the name 'perma-death', but here on DDO it means something different.

I am not looking for a discussion, I left the little project on Orien, but I thought I would give you the heads up.