Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

heh... yeah, the log in part is frustrating. Almost as much as once logged int, you are out of the forums and have to back arrow twice just to get there..then refresh...and hope you get a accurate listing and not a duplicate header error on the web page.

Glad to see some of the folks here still.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    still here man. still here

However,

I used to post a lot more, now i dont.

used to be -

o leslie(for example) said something funny/witty/cool/stupid, so im gonna say something funny/witty/notcool/stupid back.

hit reply leave message

now its

o leslie(for example) said something funny/witty/cool/stupid, so im gonna say something funny/witty/notcool/stupid back.

hit reply, realize that im not logged in, again. log in, find the thread, find what im replying too, type reply, realize that it auto logged me out, log back in, type reply again and pray.

seems like a lot of work.....

hob

Default Still Kicking

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Just a shout out to all my fellow G-Landers. Who is still lingering around this site?

Just wondering who is left after the forum update. Seems awfully quiet here now...

T.
    Still here. Hate the new forums, but still here.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Still here but a lot less posting. Mostly just watch devTracker and Lama updates. Anyone else notice that even Eladrin hates these new forums. Or maybe he's working on Turbine's new Batman fights Batman game. I was guessing that's where Madfloyd went. I blame WB for forcing down their 80's forum tech. Game also seems a lot buggier since WB took over. Kind of like how all the Bioware games are a lot shorter and somewhat less excellent since EA swallowed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah!

Memento

... like that I always log out of G-Land and back to real life to see if it is still there just to notice that I don't have to add anything to what was said about this forum.
    Last edited by SisAmethyst; 06-04-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

heheh.

and

/wave to Bronko

Community Member

Just got back a couple days ago from a break. Still glad to see common faces when I log!

G-Land's still a good place to be. Forum though, not so much.
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence

YourDDO Creator
    2015 DDO Players Council

I'm still here... that is, when I can figure out where to find stuff at anymore...

Greensteel Planner, ToD Ring Planner, Server Status, Monster Manual Reference
    I was a Mournlander
    Silas_O'Reilly is now known as Ague in the forums!!

Default Still here

As they say, "if it ain't broke, mess around with it until it is"

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Just a shout out to all my fellow G-Landers. Who is still lingering around this site?

Just wondering who is left after the forum update. Seems awfully quiet here now...

T.
    The loging change and the layout changes are somewhat daunting. I just made a new account just for posting but can't say i feel this powerful urge to

elk
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

AAAAAAAA!!!1!

Where the frack is my user CP button!!1!

I trolled hard to get 1,5k rep, and now I can't neg rep n00bz and trollz who dare to dissagree!!!1!

Nerfed forums looks so terrible, I'm actually glad I get logged out each 15 minutes, because my eyes would explode if I'd have to look at this ugly page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12