Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hey Ghallanda...who is left here?

Just a shout out to all my fellow G-Landers. Who is still lingering around this site?

Just wondering who is left after the forum update. Seems awfully quiet here now...

T.

Still check occasionally, but the site is such a mess I find the experience much less rewarding.
    Pound-For-Pound Forum Champ

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Just a shout out to all my fellow G-Landers. Who is still lingering around this site?

Just wondering who is left after the forum update. Seems awfully quiet here now...

T.
    Hey my friend. Just like you guys, Tyrs Paladium is still going, the way we do, but I know one of our long time guildies and DDO forum contributors Ganolyn, got so fed up he deleted his toons and left the game. Great guy, and we do plan to see him again down the road, but it was a real tough loss to the guild and to the forums here.

Hell its a graveyard here. I have trouble reading/navigating the site for all the reasons mentioned by others.

Its like they are closing the game down and changed the web addy, and we are the lucky few who found it. They ruined one of the greatest (in my opi the best) communities there ever was in gaming just with this update alone. I hope... they have a pretty damn good fix for this mess.

Anyway thats my 2 cents -- we are the survivors!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Never give up, never surrender!

I am still here. But only to keep the renown decay topic going. I'm sure you're all happy about that
    It's definitely an N-word.

Community Member

Hello

I still browse the forum, but I rarely log into it let alone post anymore due to auto logout.

Its a shame that they spoilt it so badly.

I guess its here to stay
    Corazonroto
    Soultrax
    Mantrax
    The Spellswords - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Hell its a graveyard here. I have trouble reading/navigating the site for all the reasons mentioned by others.
    Yeah... and I forgot to mention it really blows on a Smart Phone....

Sorry to hear about him going.

Glad to see some familiar faces here. This sure will be interesting to see how, and if, these forurms ever come back to life.

T.

Here, but under protest.

And, really, only briefly until the site logs me out again.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Default G world

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post

T.
    I'm still here too. I can't believe they have had such serious issues with something that they promoted so highly. Interesting enough, my forum name changed two weeks after the forum changes. I lost my forum name, my post count, my favor (over 3,500), my friends list, my links, and most importantly my FOUNDER status which we all paid for. I've bug reported it and emailed a few Devs. They are lost and have no idea how to fix it.

As to the forums, all the resources we lost and navigating through is tough, especially on a smart phone. People just aren't coming to the forums because of these issues. It takes me pretty much 5 minutes just to log in and there are so many error messages and Certificate errors. Its' hard to believe that it is such a low priority, because it was clearly a huge priority to change them.

See you in Game guys!
    B
    Formerly known as Battlehawke until 5/9/2013 when a great storm came through (several weeks after the forum changes btw) and "Poof" Everything went away. ......Thanks Turbine....

(In my best Monty Python-esque voice)

I'm not dead yet!

Default It's a me Bowser

I Bowserkoopa king of the koopa's and lord of Ravenguard and hater of bardchers am still here. Ruling with a mithral fist and causing chaos wherever I go.

Also these new forums are no fun. I can't even bring myself to post helpful "advice" in threads I would of previously....curses

Bowserkoopa,

Stealing princesses and plumbers since 1985 (since beta in ddo land)

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

Community Member

still here.

However, not enjoying it as much. I miss the old forums. They should take Leslie's suggestion and bring back the old-old forums: the class-specific ones.

Of course, it is always possible that they'll fix these up so we can enjoy them again, right?

Great...more faces appear from the dust and wreckage left by their Webmaster. :P

still here and got access to this username again.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

As has been said, Tyrs Paladium is still on Ghallanda. I'm still on forums, myself, although it's been difficult keeping up-to-date due to some solid world medical issues I've been going through.

Gradually getting used to the new forums. Don't much care for the poor implementation, but hopefully some of the major issues will get worked out.

Happy Hunting fellow G-landers!
    There is no free lunch.

He, don't think anyone knows me or my little guild of friends but i'm still running around G-land and lurking here on the forums.

Community Member

Angry At Last!

Been trying to figure out how to get back here since the update. This change really blows and makes it hard just to navigate. Why 'break' the forums? they were working fine before and were very user friendly. The auto log out sucks A*S too. why can't you Dev's leave stuff alone that's worked so well for so long.

Well, I'm still around, at least in the forums.

But currently I'm only logging in on the forums, because in the actual game, I don't feel so well atm. Lets see:

- UI bugs and bad design.
    - Gameplay glitches and not-WAI game behaviors
    - Many players prefer to farm or zerg instead of actual play, no matter if I join a pug or if I make my own LFM.
    - [insert bug here]

The only reason why I still roam the forums these days, is because I like the community discussions and DDO specific and unique features (character customization, the guild where I am now, have virtually met lots of people and some ended up in my Facebook contacts by now, etc.). Besides, I have invested some money as a Premium player. I want to enjoy the things I paid for, like my monk, my arti, Gianthold, and so on. I only played a little after I got these goodies, then they decided to update the forums and add the latest expansion pack...

So will wait to see better days. But I'm not buying anything for now, so many negative changes make me step back quite a bit..
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post
    Well, I'm still around, at least in the forums.

But currently I'm only logging in on the forums, because in the actual game, I don't feel so well atm. Lets see:

- UI bugs and bad design.
    - Gameplay glitches and not-WAI game behaviors
    - Many players prefer to farm or zerg instead of actual play, no matter if I join a pug or if I make my own LFM.
    - [insert bug here]

The only reason why I still roam the forums these days, is because I like the community discussions and DDO specific and unique features (character customization, the guild where I am now, have virtually met lots of people and some ended up in my Facebook contacts by now, etc.). Besides, I have invested some money as a Premium player. I want to enjoy the things I paid for, like my monk, my arti, Gianthold, and so on. I only played a little after I got these goodies, then they decided to update the forums and add the latest expansion pack...

So will wait to see better days. But I'm not buying anything for now, so many negative changes make me step back quite a bit..
    Curious, are/were you mscdesign on other boards? D&D Char op or Maxminis/hordelings maybe?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Curious, are/were you mscdesign on other boards? D&D Char op or Maxminis/hordelings maybe?
    Me? No, I never played D&D, neither I am present in other boards. And that character name(?) is not mine either
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

still here man. still here

However,

I used to post a lot more, now i dont.

used to be -

o leslie(for example) said something funny/witty/cool/stupid, so im gonna say something funny/witty/notcool/stupid back.

hit reply leave message

now its

o leslie(for example) said something funny/witty/cool/stupid, so im gonna say something funny/witty/notcool/stupid back.

hit reply, realize that im not logged in, again. log in, find the thread, find what im replying too, type reply, realize that it auto logged me out, log back in, type reply again and pray.

seems like a lot of work.....

hob
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast