Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Community Member Kerthyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    83

    Default Wildfire 32pt build

    The main premise of this build is for self sufficiency and versatility. A self buffing, self healing, melee caster with aoes, dots, some crowd control, good saves, with a ranged option and average or better dps.

    Main druid form will be fire elemental. Meleeing in light armor and two handed slashing weapons with Fires of Purity (when applicable), or an outfit in wind stance with staves with the Shillelagh spell.

    Classes:

    Why Druid? Heal spell, fire elemental form +100% fort, earthquake spell and various buffs. Also no one seems to know what to expect from a druid so its easier to get away with a multiclassed Druid compared to a Cleric or Favored Soul.

    Why Monk? Evasion and two feats toughness and power attack. Bonus: Monk stances.

    Why Ranger? Bow Strength and Rapidshot. Bonus: Ranger sprint boost.

    Why Half Elf? Access to Wizard dilly for various buffs from scrolls, mainly 95 % chance of Greater Heroism and Tenser's Transformation.


    Features:
    -Evasion
    -Quickened Heal
    -Cleave and Great Cleave
    -Manyshot with Bow Strength for "FuryShot"
    -Ranger Sprint boost
    -Fatal Harrier
    -Easy attainable 200%+ fortification in fire elemental form
    -Basic Monk Stances
    -Wizard Dilettante: for no fail Blur,Invisibility, Teleport, and Displacement Scrolls. 95% chance on Greater Heroism, and Tenser's Transformation. 90% chance on Greater teleport scrolls.
    -Earthquake Spell
    -Body of The Sun "Fire aura"
    -Shillelagh and Fires of Purity Weapon Buffs.
    -Ram's Might
    -Improved Recovery II
    -Backup Healer

    Main Destinies:
    -Legendary Dreadnaught. twists:brace for impact, primal scream
    -Fury of the wild. twists: brace for impact, Momentum Swing


    Epic Feats:
    21 Overwhelming Critical,
    24 imp crit ranged or Precise Shot

    Variation:
    2 Fighter instead of Monk (lose evasion and stances, gain fighter haste boost and fighter strength 1, heavy armor)

    Resists:

    This is with no ship buffs and basic level 23 gear.

    Fortitude: 19 base, +3 from con item, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH,+2 brace for impact= 42

    Reflex: 14 base, +5 from dex items, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH, +2 brace for impact= 39

    Will: 14 base,+ 4 Wisdom item, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH, +2 brace for impact=38

    Suggested Gear:

    Bracers Ogre power +6-8 of Superior Parrying
    Treads of falling Shadow EN/EH/EE
    Nether Grasps EN/EH/EE
    Jeweled Cloak EN/EH/EE +7 con slotted
    Flawless black dragon armor with 14 PRR slotted
    Planar Focus of prowess
    Ring of the Stormreaver Prophecy EN/EH/EE
    Ring of The Djinn EN/EH/EE

    Suggested Weapons:
    Pinion
    Cleaver, Hewer of Suffering
    Sireth, Spear of the Sky
    Epic Sword of Shadows
    Epic Antique Greataxe

    Easily attainable:
    Epic Elemental Longbow of Earth, Bow of Sinew, Bow of the Silver Flame

    Great Axe of the Chained Soldier, Epic Elemental Greataxe, lit II two handed weapon.

    Stout Oak Walking Stick


    Wildfire
    Level 20 Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Female
    (2 Monk / 2 Ranger / 16 Druid)
    Hit Points: 322
    Spell Points: 960

    BAB: 15/15/20/25/25
    Fortitude: 19
    Reflex: 14
    Will: 14

    Starting Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
    (32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
    Strength 16 25
    Dexterity 15 17
    Constitution 14 16
    Intelligence 13 15
    Wisdom 11 13
    Charisma 8 10

    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7

    Starting Feat/Enhancement
    Base Skills Modified Skills
    Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
    Balance 4 21
    Bluff -1 0
    Concentration 6 26
    Diplomacy -1 0
    Disable Device n/a n/a
    Haggle -1 0
    Heal 0 1
    Hide 2 3
    Intimidate 1 23
    Jump 7 27
    Listen 0 1
    Move Silently 2 3
    Open Lock n/a n/a
    Perform n/a n/a
    Repair 1 2
    Search 1 2
    Spot 4 21
    Swim 7 11
    Tumble 4 5
    Use Magic Device n/a n/a

    Level 1 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+4)
    Skill: Spot (+4)
    Skill: Swim (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot

    Level 2 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Toughness

    Level 3 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

    Level 4 (Ranger)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+2)

    Level 5 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+2)


    Level 6 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1.5)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Wolf

    Level 7 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+0.5)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 8 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 9 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Bear

    Level 10 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 11 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 12 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Winter Wolf

    Level 13 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)


    Level 14 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 15 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Dire Bear

    Level 16 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)

    Level 17 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Fire Elemental

    Level 18 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Manyshot

    Level 19 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+1.5)

    Level 20 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+3)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
    Enhancement: Druid Aggravate I
    Enhancement: Druid Beastial Nature I
    Enhancement: Druid Fatal Harrier
    Enhancement: Druid Nature's Warrior I
    Enhancement: Druid Shifting Rake I
    Enhancement: Druid Shifting Rake II
    Enhancement: Druid Vengeful Hunter I
    Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery I
    Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery II
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante I
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante II
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante III
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life III
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life III
    Enhancement: Ranger Devotion I
    Enhancement: Druid Energy of the Locus I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life IV
    Enhancement: Druid Strength I
    Enhancement: Druid Strength II
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness I
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness II
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness III
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness IV
    Last edited by Kerthyn; 05-24-2013 at 10:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Community Member arkonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerthyn View Post
    The main premise of this build is for self sufficiency and versatility. A self buffing, self healing, melee caster with aoes, dots, some crowd control, good saves, with a ranged option and average or better dps.

    Main druid form will be fire elemental. Meleeing in light armor and two handed slashing weapons with Fires of Purity (when applicable), or an outfit in wind stance with staves with the Shillelagh spell.

    Classes:

    Why Druid? Heal spell, fire elemental form +100% fort, earthquake spell and various buffs. Also no one seems to know what to expect from a druid so its easier to get away with a multiclassed Druid compared to a Cleric or Favored Soul.

    Why Monk? Evasion and two feats toughness and power attack. Bonus: Monk stances.

    Why Ranger? Bow Strength and Rapidshot. Bonus: Ranger sprint boost.

    Why Half Elf? Access to Wizard dilly for various buffs from scrolls, mainly 95 % chance of Greater Heroism and Tenser's Transformation.


    Features:
    -Evasion
    -Quickened Heal
    -Cleave and Great Cleave
    -Manyshot with Bow Strength for "FuryShot"
    -Ranger Sprint boost
    -Fatal Harrier
    -Easy attainable 200%+ fortification in fire elemental form
    -Basic Monk Stances
    -Wizard Dilettante: for no fail Blur,Invisibility, Teleport, and Displacement Scrolls. 95% chance on Greater Heroism, and Tenser's Transformation. 90% chance on Greater teleport scrolls.
    -Earthquake Spell
    -Body of The Sun "Fire aura"
    -Shillelagh and Fires of Purity Weapon Buffs.
    -Ram's Might
    -Improved Recovery II
    -Backup Healer

    Main Destinies:
    -Legendary Dreadnaught. twists:brace for impact, primal scream
    -Fury of the wild. twists: brace for impact, Momentum Swing


    Epic Feats:
    21 Overwhelming Critical,
    24 imp crit ranged or Precise Shot

    Variation:
    2 Fighter instead of Monk (lose evasion and stances, gain fighter haste boost and fighter strength 1, heavy armor)

    Resists:

    This is with no ship buffs and basic level 23 gear.

    Fortitude: 19 base, +3 from con item, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH,+2 brace for impact= 42

    Reflex: 14 base, +5 from dex items, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH, +2 brace for impact= 39

    Will: 14 base,+ 4 Wisdom item, +7 resist item, +4 Sup Parrying, +2 Good Luck, +1 stone of change, +4 GH, +2 brace for impact=38

    Suggested Gear:

    Bracers Ogre power +6-8 of Superior Parrying
    Treads of falling Shadow EN/EH/EE
    Nether Grasps EN/EH/EE
    Jeweled Cloak EN/EH/EE +7 con slotted
    Flawless black dragon armor with 14 PRR slotted
    Planar Focus of prowess
    Ring of the Stormreaver Prophecy EN/EH/EE
    Ring of The Djinn EN/EH/EE

    Suggested Weapons:
    Pinion
    Cleaver, Hewer of Suffering
    Sireth, Spear of the Sky
    Epic Sword of Shadows
    Epic Antique Greataxe

    Easily attainable:
    Epic Elemental Longbow of Earth, Bow of Sinew, Bow of the Silver Flame

    Great Axe of the Chained Soldier, Epic Elemental Greataxe, lit II two handed weapon.

    Stout Oak Walking Stick


    Wildfire
    Level 20 Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Female
    (2 Monk / 2 Ranger / 16 Druid)
    Hit Points: 322
    Spell Points: 960

    BAB: 15/15/20/25/25
    Fortitude: 19
    Reflex: 14
    Will: 14

    Starting Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
    (32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
    Strength 16 25
    Dexterity 15 17
    Constitution 14 16
    Intelligence 13 15
    Wisdom 11 13
    Charisma 8 10

    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 3
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7

    Starting Feat/Enhancement
    Base Skills Modified Skills
    Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
    Balance 4 21
    Bluff -1 0
    Concentration 6 26
    Diplomacy -1 0
    Disable Device n/a n/a
    Haggle -1 0
    Heal 0 1
    Hide 2 3
    Intimidate 1 23
    Jump 7 27
    Listen 0 1
    Move Silently 2 3
    Open Lock n/a n/a
    Perform n/a n/a
    Repair 1 2
    Search 1 2
    Spot 4 21
    Swim 7 11
    Tumble 4 5
    Use Magic Device n/a n/a

    Level 1 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+4)
    Skill: Spot (+4)
    Skill: Swim (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot

    Level 2 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Toughness

    Level 3 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

    Level 4 (Ranger)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+2)

    Level 5 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+2)


    Level 6 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1.5)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Wolf

    Level 7 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+0.5)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 8 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 9 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Bear

    Level 10 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 11 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 12 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Winter Wolf

    Level 13 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)


    Level 14 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

    Level 15 (Druid)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Dire Bear

    Level 16 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)

    Level 17 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Feat: (Druid Wild Shape) Wild Shape: Fire Elemental

    Level 18 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Manyshot

    Level 19 (Druid)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+1.5)

    Level 20 (Druid)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Intimidate (+3)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
    Enhancement: Druid Aggravate I
    Enhancement: Druid Beastial Nature I
    Enhancement: Druid Fatal Harrier
    Enhancement: Druid Nature's Warrior I
    Enhancement: Druid Shifting Rake I
    Enhancement: Druid Shifting Rake II
    Enhancement: Druid Vengeful Hunter I
    Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery I
    Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery II
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante I
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante II
    Enhancement: Improved Wizard Dilettante III
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Waxing Life III
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Zenith of Life III
    Enhancement: Ranger Devotion I
    Enhancement: Druid Energy of the Locus I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Hoarfrost III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of the Sun III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life I
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life II
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life III
    Enhancement: Druid Eminence of Life IV
    Enhancement: Druid Strength I
    Enhancement: Druid Strength II
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness I
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness II
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness III
    Enhancement: Druid Toughness IV
    i can tell you right now never tell anyone to wear heavy armor with druid. It wont work and defeats the purpose of the build. if you wear any metal you can't cast any druid spells.

  3. #3
    Community Member Kerthyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    i can tell you right now never tell anyone to wear heavy armor with druid. It wont work and defeats the purpose of the build. if you wear any metal you can't cast any druid spells.
    I should have been more clear, I meant dragonplate armor. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Kerthyn; 05-26-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    i can tell you right now never tell anyone to wear heavy armor with druid. It wont work and defeats the purpose of the build. if you wear any metal you can't cast any druid spells.
    I can tell you right now never quote a post that is several pages in length. It serves no purpose.
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    With such low starting wisdom (11) will your "bread and butter" spells like Earthquake and Storm of Vengence even hit?

    or is this a theory build and not really put into practise?

  6. #6
    Community Member Kerthyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RudedawCDN View Post
    With such low starting wisdom (11) will your "bread and butter" spells like Earthquake and Storm of Vengence even hit?

    or is this a theory build and not really put into practise?
    I'm running a second life version of this now at level 25 with the extra points in wisdom. I cast Ice storm and Earthquake while fighting in the middle of it. Ice storm has no save, and earthquake still works effectively for most trash mobs. Throw on Body of the sun for extra bit damage if need be. But that's if I'm fighting three or more mobs at a time. Otherwise cleave, great cleave, momentum swing dispatches mobs fairly quickly.

    Now for Epic Elite i'm not sure how effective the earthquake spell will be. I'm hitting most of the content on Epic Hard, and i am still missing some gear I'd like to have before attempting EE.
    Last edited by Kerthyn; 05-29-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

  7. #7
    Community Member Xaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    basically the only way to do a fleshy jug without being expected to be a party healbot (go 16 levels of cleric or fvs and tell people your a fleshy jug build and watch the pugs howl at the moon).

    have considered a build of this nature myself only with 2wf... I hate HAAATE running fury with 2hf even with an esos.

    Looks decent if that's your indication to just run this as a flexible self healing mele with a couple of spells... fleshy jug heh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload