Community Member

Default Are there brazilians left? I'm needing an active guild.

Hi! I'm a returning player from '09. I was in a brazilian guild that is now defunct.

Is there an active brazilian guild in Ghallanda? I play with a friend that doesn't speak english, so it would be nice for him that I could find a portuguese speaking guild for us to join.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=329021

Its (more or less) complete list of guilds on this server, with brief describtions. Check out here.

Also, I saw few guys with 'Made in Brazil' or something like that in guild name.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jango-EX View Post
    Hi! I'm a returning player from '09. I was in a brazilian guild that is now defunct.

Is there an active brazilian guild in Ghallanda? I play with a friend that doesn't speak english, so it would be nice for him that I could find a portuguese speaking guild for us to join.
    Ask to 'Snige' one of made in brazil guild.
    I guess he can help you.

Community Member

I am the leader of the Made in Brazil, if you're still interested in entering, find me in game or Snige.

My toons: Paiva, Slaver and Boldan.

Thank You.

Eu sou o l?*der da Made in Brazil, se ainda estiver interessado em entrar, me encontre no jogo ou o Snige.

Meus chars:Paiva, Slaver e Boldan.

Valeu.

I live in Portugal. Please add more countries to the register form...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango-EX View Post

Olá!

Estou na Guilda de Portugal (temos malta de Portugal, Brasil, e não só), mas sei que existe a New Order também no Ghallanda.
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]