Thread: Mr. Originals?

Post Mr. Originals?

Where is the older more seasoned community of cannith that we all use to know and love to hate?
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

Community Member

They all quit ddo or started playing casually
    kinda like how many times you have been gone
    My old forum account is lost some where...
    Kennyfails - Cannith

Community Member

is there a real reason to go normal or even hardcore? when everything is going to go upside down every 6 months? plus the server is steadily dying.

i do miss the laughs and love/hate companionship. people are even turning friendly! @.o
    Under Void we Congregate,brethren of Kaos

Fudoshin - sensee - Vibus - junglist - rushtea - jeenun

Post I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by sensiman03 View Post
    is there a real reason to go normal or even hardcore? when everything is going to go upside down every 6 months? plus the server is steadily dying.

i do miss the laughs and love/hate companionship. people are even turning friendly! @.o
    The game does have it's issues but i've come to understand and take turbine's side with certain problems. For example to address the concern of the game going upside down here and there "and yes it does i agree". However, the developers in my opinion have their hands full with implementing new code into existing 7 year old code. I have plenty of experience with issues within the game "still do" personally but forgive and forget so what? This game has new stuff coming into play all the time and we're still occupied. Also, the community definitely used to deliver with all sorts of personalities and play styles. Maybe all the happy, fun, serious, casual, seasoned players will return? Gimme my game back. As for the new community....____________________ darn forum rules.
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

Community Member

Wink Server seems fine, got to recruit your friends ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sensiman03 View Post

Well got to add something new to the game periodically to keep it interesting or why play. There seems a few less people though.