Default New Bug Reporting Tool seems as reliable as the old one!

Decided to be a 'good player' today and write up an in-game bug report for the QA team...

"Error creating new Bug" is the super verbose message that I received. Now, I am again forced to wonder if trying to report bugs is a waste of my time as I've recently had similar problems with this incarnation of the bug reporting tool.

I also made a screenshot, cause everybody loves screenshots, but the new forums didn't let me upload it...
    Last edited by esheep; 05-18-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Cordovan was right, it was an in-game issue, noted it in post.

Community Manager

We are investigating issues with the bug reporting tool in-game. While we work to get this fixed, you should still be able to file bug reports using a standard out-of-game web browser here: http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ics/suppo...p?deptID=24037
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating issues with the bug reporting tool in-game.
    Thanks for the super speedy response Cordovan... you are correct, it was an in-game report, I've added that info to the OP.

I was of the understanding that in-game vs out of game shouldn't matter with this tool since it seems to as for the same credentials in either case... regardless I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks!

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating issues with the bug reporting tool in-game. While we work to get this fixed, you should still be able to file bug reports using a standard out-of-game web browser here: http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ics/suppo...p?deptID=24037
    To help you investigate :

It was working fine before you changed the website. It's not working fine since you changed the website, especially as when you report in-game you are not logged anymore on the website.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...