Default Selectable Past life feats and Metamagics-apply?

Are you able to apply free metamagics to clicky type abilites from selected past life feats? Similar to how you can with other sla's, dragonmarks, etc.

Can you extend the paladin divine favor?. The fighter, monk, rogue, etc. clickies?

Can you maximize the cleric healing word, the sorcerer elemental blast thingy?

Would appreciate any information about this. Trying to search for this info in past posts is not really practical at this time.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    Can you extend the paladin divine favor?. The fighter, monk, rogue, etc. clickies?
    Soldier of Faith, yes. Sneak of Shadows, no. I can not say that I have ever tried with the Fighter or Monk ones, but I would guess that you can not. Most likely it is only the 'spell' ones that can have metamagics applied to them.

Yes.

PL Magic missle from wizard maximizes? Im not sure... I think one from my force enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAccess View Post
    Most likely it is only the 'spell' ones that can have metamagics applied to them.
    ^This^

You can meta the "spell like abilities." Not the special abilities. From experience: I can max/empower/heighten/quicken the Sorc past life clicky. I can not extend the Monk past life (evasion) clicky. The first is "spell like" the second is not.

The rule of thumb is this: if it is a spell, or acts like a spell, it can be meta'd. If looks or acts like a non-spell class ability, it can't.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Ok, thanks for the responses all.