Community Member

Default TurbineLauncher.exe process keeps jumping

So i'm on the process list after I double clicked the Lamania launcher to get in the game, right after that on the process list, the TurbineLauncher.exe process kept jumping from place to place on the list, shutting off and back on for a split second, and even if i'm quick enough to hit delete+enter to end it, it says "handle is invalid" and I can't take it off.
    The Lamania Launcher doesn't work for me, and I am looking for further assistance to fix my situation.

Thanks.

Community Member

Same thing was happening to me. I used Squeak's fix mentioned in this thread (post 13) and it all works fine again.

Current workaround: If you take the TurbineInvoker from your Live client and replace the one in your Lamannia client, you can re-launch and access Lamannia.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. The next Lamannia build will not have this issue.
    Hope this works for you too.

Saryent

Community Member

Hey thanks alot that really solved it, thanks so much.

Community Member

I'm glad it worked for you too.

It is a bit of a pain trying to find answers to problems on the forums at the moment with the dev tracker not working but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. I used this thread to look for a solution as it is a good workaround to the lack of a dev tracker.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ry-Dev-Tracker

Good luck and happy hunting,

Saryent

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by saryent View Post
    Same thing was happening to me. I used Squeak's fix mentioned in this thread (post 13) and it all works fine again.
    Current workaround: If you take the TurbineInvoker from your Live client and replace the one in your Lamannia client, you can re-launch and access Lamannia.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. The next Lamannia build will not have this issue.
    Hope this works for you too.

Saryent
    thanks this worked for me too... but I have to it everytime !
    but now that I know... it's not an issue anymore, so ty a lot
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)