Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Current workaround: If you take the TurbineInvoker from your Live client and replace the one in your Lamannia client, you can re-launch and access Lamannia.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. The next Lamannia build will not have this issue.
    Squeak, I did the File Replace and i rebooted my computer twice or three times and its still not working.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Angry

looks as if we are all in the same boat!! Looks like nobody will be playing till it is fixed> my big problem is I can not even play live even did uninstall and reinstall for my live account download and update went fine but when i try and launch my live account it is stuck at connect and dose nothing, so it is broke now this? why did we have to revert back to old launcher when the new one was working fine? I normally do not complain but this is annoying

Im Crying right now i just want to play lam and be happy.:'( Squeak can you please please hurry. D:
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Squeak, I did the File Replace and i rebooted my computer twice or three times and its still not working.
    The workaround IS working just fine. No need to reboot.

Are you sure you did copy over the turbineinvoker.exe from live to the Lamannia directory?

And please remember: this is a TEST server. Errors like the broken launcher are supposed to happen here.
    Last edited by Nekronion; 05-18-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekronion View Post
    The workaround IS working just fine. No need to reboot.

Are you sure you did copy over the turbineinvoker.exe from live to the Lamannia directory?

And please remember: this is a TEST server. Errors like the broken launcher are supposed to happen here.
    Yes i did that, Still not working all im getting is Loading forever and nothing else happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekronion View Post
    Not for everyone, thus all the gnashing of teeth and wailing of children.

BTW working fine for me, was able to log on no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

Community Member

Events since I've tried to log on to lama:

Got to patching, updating files... Encountered an error partway through (can't remember the exact %.) Restarted client, got the infinite loop issue. Renamed invoker, copied invoker from live to test, restarted client. Patched normally. Logged in, no characters on the server, but at least the client starts up.

Squeak, My dads a Code writer from various computer languages and he tried fixing it and THAT still didnt Work I dont know what to do!!! PLEASE HELP

so when will this problem with the launcher be solved i am getting bored

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Current workaround: If you take the TurbineInvoker from your Live client and replace the one in your Lamannia client, you can re-launch and access Lamannia.I'm sorry about the inconvenience. The next Lamannia build will not have this issue.
    I replaced TurbineInvoker.exe with the one from my live client and that worked. Thanks for the workaround.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Unhappy

Sadly I don't have a Turbineinvoker.exe because I'm just using my laptop atm, my live client isn't here also Won't be returning back home in a couple of days so this is just what I play whenever I'm bored :P

Can anyone share a link wherein I can get that Turbineinvoker.exe from?

Community Member

Default Workaround

While I do not have a character on Lam right now due to the copy tool issue, this workaround worked for me (for some reason, selecting the copy option for Turbine invoker on live did not work):

1. Copy Invoker (including .exe) from Live to Lam, which allowed the Lam update.

2. Reinstalled live.

3. Copied Invoker (including .exe) from Live to Lam again.

4. Again reinstalled and updated live.

Now, if I can just get my toon back to Lam.

Ooooh Both Invokers Aahhhhhh! I fixed it! Didnt Need a Reboot OR a Reinstall !

Default Working client files

For any of you who still having issues try copy this file into your lamania game directory:

http://www.ddotime.com/tools/lamania/TurbineInvoker.exe

Peace
    Last edited by Hunta-EU; 05-21-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    aLiclan - Thelanis - Crony - Gimptalot - Shaista - Sonofhunta

Community Member SteeleTrueheart's Avatar

Squeak's workaround did the trick for me.

Now I just need the copy character tool fixed, cos I dont really like 'forged.
    Last edited by SteeleTrueheart; 05-19-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    Khyber - Officer in The Stormreach Thieves Guild
    Steeles (TR 1 Paladin 20 / 8 Epic - TWF) - Steeley (Monkadin - Pal 18/Monk 2/ 8 Epic - Unarmed) - Steeltruhart (TR1 Paladin 17 - S&B Bastardsword) - Steelforged (Pal 20 / 8 Epic - SWF) - Steeltruhurt (TR1 - Pal 8 / Ftr 2 - THF) Steelsouls (Clr 17 / Pal 3 /8 Epic)

still having issues only way i can get in is if i uninstall and reinstall but once i log out launcher goes into loop tried links that were posted all i got were empty file not sure what i am doing wrong

okay feeling kind of dumb my problem is I only have a F2P account and downloaded the game off the net which only give's you a file with a dndsetup and about 10 or 12 bin files so I do not have the turbine-invoker exe to make things work so I hope they get this fixed Monday
    Last edited by irnimnode; 05-19-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Community Member

I did the workaround and now the launcher starts up, but it gets to Examine Game Data and then says "Unable to decrypt and de-serialize the data downloaded from the server" :/

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisS117 View Post
    I did the workaround and now the launcher starts up, but it gets to Examine Game Data and then says "Unable to decrypt and de-serialize the data downloaded from the server" :/
    It wasnt the Invoker.exe it was the Regular Turbineinvoker file

Community Member

Thanks, now it works

Community Member

Unhappy

I dl'd and copied the files above, but it just goes into loop. If I try the workaround, client updates and reverts the files back to original. In short, I have to copy over the files from live each time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast