Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    632

    Default Can we change a guild's name?

    Hi everyone,

    I'd like to know, as the title says, if we can change a guild's name? And if we can, then how?

    That's all, thanks.

  2. #2
    Community Member UurlockYgmeov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere on the waters of this planet.
    Posts
    4,724

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathimon View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I'd like to know, as the title says, if we can change a guild's name? And if we can, then how?

    That's all, thanks.
    Yes contact customer service.

    I believe only the leader may.

    Costs 14.95USD (IIRC) and don't expect to get the name you want since there are literally thousands of dead guilds in the system.

    It seems once a guild has been created - it (the name) is from then on reserved and unavailable.

    So if you still want to change a guild name - expect a LONG wait - from 2-6 weeks; and have a LONG list of names (prioritized and tell them that) ready.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Premium services, including guild renames, are not currently being offered by our Account Support folks, but it is something we are hoping to be able to restore soon. When these services are once again available, we will be sure to let folks know.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #4
    Guardian
    Hero
    Gabrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Premium services, including guild renames, are not currently being offered by our Account Support folks, but it is something we are hoping to be able to restore soon. When these services are once again available, we will be sure to let folks know.
    Any very wide ETA on this? within a year for example?

    what is the Dev'S tought on guild fusions?
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

  5. #5
    Community Member UurlockYgmeov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere on the waters of this planet.
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrael View Post
    Any very wide ETA on this? within a year for example?

    what is the Dev'S tought on guild fusions?
    I like the idea of guild fusion..

    Sorry the information I provided is out of date - it is only a month or two old - we went through all that with a name change recently.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    420

    Default

    guild rename costs no money, in case anyone wonders

    http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ld-Rename-FAQs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload