Community Member WilliamBraveheart's Avatar

Default cannot run lamania after last update

since the update on lamania on may 14 I have not been able to run the client. getting error cannot find the file msvcp100.dll.
    any idea how to fix this?

Lookin for sumthin to kill!!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBraveheart View Post
    since the update on lamannia on may 14 I have not been able to run the client. getting error cannot find the file msvcp100.dll.
    any idea how to fix this?
    Sadly it seem no one cares. I had this problem decide to download Lamannia again and when i click to start it up nothing happens but when i look in task manager ddo is just going in a loop starting then stopping then starting and it goes on and on and on till i reboot the computer. So not even downloading Lamannia again will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Sadly it seem no one cares. I had this problem decide to download Lamannia again and when i click to start it up nothing happens but when i look in task manager ddo is just going in a loop starting then stopping then starting and it goes on and on and on till i reboot the computer. So not even downloading Lamannia again will help you.
    I also was having the same problem what i did was made a copy of my live Lamania file and the preview file on my desk top down sized both so as to place them beside each other copied the invoker exe. file and the invoker from live to Lamania client will then work but you will have to recopy and paste the turbine invoker (the 1 that looks like the launcer) each time you go to log to back in. For some reason it disappears after you log in

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    I also was having the same problem what i did was made a copy of my live Lamania file and the preview file on my desk top down sized both so as to place them beside each other copied the invoker exe. file and the invoker from live to Lamania client will then work but you will have to recopy and paste the turbine invoker (the 1 that looks like the launcer) each time you go to log to back in. For some reason it disappears after you log in
    OMG thank you that worked but yes i now have to copy and paste the invoker every time for it too work.

np just helping out fellow gamers