Community Member

Default Company of DAAARVES - A Silly DDO Video

'Sup you beautiful peeps. I come baring a video I think you may, if nothing else, get a bit of a chuckle out of!

To put it simply, me and a friend decided to make level four Dwarves (which shall from now on be referred to as DARVES) and things happened to get a -little- bit silly. Plus, I threw in some of my own editing to shorten the adventure to only its highlights.

Hope you all enjoy!

Turn your volume up a bit and set it to higher quality; sound ended up being a little quiet after uploading:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90X39QeLAk

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sethain View Post
    'Sup you beautiful peeps. I come baring a video I think you may, if nothing else, get a bit of a chuckle out of!

To put it simply, me and a friend decided to make level four Dwarves (which shall from now on be referred to as DARVES) and things happened to get a -little- bit silly. Plus, I threw in some of my own editing to shorten the adventure to only its highlights.

Hope you all enjoy!

Turn your volume up a bit and set it to higher quality; sound ended up being a little quiet after uploading:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90X39QeLAk
    Hehe... I hate darves....

Community Member

I asked my dwarf Duerdain Truesilver about "Daaarves" and this was his reply:

Duerdain: "Dwarves are invincible" (he always says this btw) "The difference between Dwarves and Daaarves is that Dwarves don't die"

Then he belched and shouted "More beer, wench!"

Fun video

Hilarious.

I hate to be that guy, but may I ask what this was recorded with? I apologise in advance if that turns out to be an incredibly stupid question.
    There's two people in my guild, myself included. We're level 40.