Post Cant read what I'm typing

On this new forum I can't see what I'm typing. The background is a dark grey and the letters are a slightly darker grey making it impossible to see unloess you sit with your face 1" from the monitor.

How do i change it, I've looked in settings and I can change anything including my real life gender apart from background colour heree.

Engineer: The glass is the wrong size.

Community Member

Default read here

Quote Originally Posted by ImanCarrot View Post
    On this new forum I can't see what I'm typing. The background is a dark grey and the letters are a slightly darker grey making it impossible to see unloess you sit with your face 1" from the monitor.

How do i change it, I've looked in settings and I can change anything including my real life gender apart from background colour heree.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ylebot-Changes

You can use these players styles for the forums, or do as I did below. The link has other options for other browsers as well.

If you are using chrome, and install the stylebot add on close out of the browser, and restart it. Then right click anywhere on the screen, then click in 'inspect element' and change your background color on the edge of the screen.

That will change the color in the background for the selected field, but you will have to do it many times over to be sure it catches it all.

EDIT: you will get more help from players probably in 'general forums' rather than wasting time holding your breath in tech service for Turbine to answer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Thanks, +1 Rep. I'm using IE 10, so that didn't work, but you gave me hope that it could be done.

If anyone else needs to know what I did:

Open Explorer.
    Tools/ Internet Options
    General/ Appearance or Accessability.
    Check Ignore Colours.

Thanks again for taking the time!

Engineer: The glass is the wrong size.